HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread (Discounts Included) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

feerlessleadr

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
Not much of a deal but the Devils Fan Club has opening night mezzanine tickets for $63. Box office price is $81. Mail order only apparently. Here's a link to their site which has a link to the order form. http://devilsfanclub.org/

Does anyone know if/when we will be notified if our ticket purchase went through? I sent in the order form and the check, but saw that there were only 80 tickets available. My check hasn't been cashed yet.

The deadline is today, so I'm wondering if they will cash the check after the deadline passes.

Devils Nick30

Sep 7, 2010
New Jersey
Does anyone know if/when we will be notified if our ticket purchase went through? I sent in the order form and the check, but saw that there were only 80 tickets available. My check hasn't been cashed yet.

The deadline is today, so I'm wondering if they will cash the check after the deadline passes.

I think you might be better off calling the fan club's hotline or sending them a quick e-mail.

feerlessleadr

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
I think you might be better off calling the fan club's hotline or sending them a quick e-mail.

I actually got impatient yesterday and emailed the President of the DFC. She emailed me back, and had someone call me to confirm that the tickets were processed for me. Anyone who ordered tickets through the link should be getting a communication today from DFC.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling one ticket for the opener, Section 212 right at center ice, $50. Message me if interested.

EDIT: Sold

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
wait a second... the guy who told me if i wanted a $7 ticket i should move to florida is the same guy now looking for 11$ game day tickets! baha:laugh:

I had a friend ask for his college daughter who is a diehard but broke.
Not a complaining whiner fan such as yourself. ;-)

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
I had a friend ask for his college daughter who is a diehard but broke.
Not a complaining whiner fan such as yourself. ;-)

no complaining or whining here.. as i said i already had my tix for tonight was just pointing out how ticketmaster trys to rip people clean off .. then cry that people sell and buy second hand. anyways good luck getting your $11 tickets. LETS GO DEVS!:yo:

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
The Devils should make 100 free tickets available per game for college females who show valid college ID.

Attendance would soar.

<------ Needs to be in charge of marketing :nod:

Ehh, as as college age male, I don't exactly go to a hockey game to meet girls. It's just not the type of event where you rove around and talk to lots of different people, just the people in the seats around yours. Something involving tickets like a hockey game or a concert is more of a 3rd-4th date type material...though there are few things that get me more excited than a girl who is into hockey.:naughty:

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Where are the annual group discounts for balcony seats? Given the high pricing you would think we would see these already

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Where are the annual group discounts for balcony seats? Given the high pricing you would think we would see these already

Yeah they did not have any discounts for the opener.

They are trying to ween fans off of expecting them I think.

I would think we will see something for the Vancouver and TB game though. More for the lower level is needed IMO.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I need some advice from smart ticket people.

I have two friends from South Jersey coming up for the Devils/Flyers game Nov 2nd. I want to get good seats in the 100s or the last row of the lower level... The prices are outrageous. The STH price is 81 for cheapest lower level and 69 for light blue balcony seats. Does anyone think there will be a deal? Or wait for Ticketsnow or Stubhub? or any other ways?

Thanks!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

I have two friends from South Jersey coming up for the Devils/Flyers game Nov 2nd. I want to get good seats in the 100s or the last row of the lower level... The prices are outrageous. The STH price is 81 for cheapest lower level and 69 for light blue balcony seats. Does anyone think there will be a deal? Or wait for Ticketsnow or Stubhub? or any other ways?

Thanks!

If they are Flyers fans tell them to stay home.;)

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ

Thanks!

It's tough to say. It's a Saturday night game, there's no baseball in the area, the Giants stick and the Jets aren't much better and it's a night game, so you could get a decent amount of Flyers fans.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013

Thanks!

I sincerely doubt it. Flyers Saturday game? Can't see you paying even STH price on Stubhub.

We're talking 60 to get in the door uppers if your lucky and 80 in the balconies, at least. I haven't even looked at the secondary market for that yet. Saturday + Rival combo almost always means you're going to be paying a decent price. Especially if both teams are close in the standings.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
It's tough to say. It's a Saturday night game, there's no baseball in the area, the Giants stick and the Jets aren't much better and it's a night game, so you could get a decent amount of Flyers fans.

The Flyers stink almost as much as the Giants at the moment :sarcasm:

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
2 for sale for the devil ranger game saturday 10/19 in section 122 row 4. $200 for the pair. cant split them must be sold together! pm if interested.

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
I have a pair of tickets available for Saturday 10/19 against the Rangers. The seats are together in section 11, row 15. PM for details if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad