NJ
Tickets on sale now!
!! Facebook Page for Tickets !!

Information and prices:
variablepricing-sched-map2.jpg

3D Seating Chart:
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/new_jersey_devils/

$10 Ticket Info:
The $10 tickets are a day-to-day thing with lines varying depending on the games*:
Weekday (non-rivals) - probably should get there around 5, or later if it's a really lousy draw
Weekday (rivals and special games) - probably need to get there 3-4
Rangers - try 1-2ish
Weekend - probably need to get there at least three hours before game time
*These are just educated guesses from what has been said on other forums. Tickets go on sale at 5 now, not 5:30, at least according to the Devils' website.

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited:

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
2 tickets for this Friday. Section 225 Row 4. Asking $52 for the pair. Pm if interested.

NC107*

cj225 thank you for posting this info. I can only afford cheap seats.

LGD

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
cj225 thank you for posting this info. I can only afford cheap seats.

LGD

I can't promise that people will always post cheap seats, but I'll help with the discounts as best I can.

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
I'm selling a pair of seats (my season tickets) to the February 7 game vs. Tampa Bay. Section 119, Row 6. Not looking to make a profit, selling at my exact cost: $24 a ticket/$48 for the pair. Message me if you're interested.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Actually, for the 1/31 game, that isn't a particularly great deal. I imagine a lot of sths would gladly take less than $29 for their balcony seats. For example, I know someone who has one ticket for that game that would be more than happy to get his st cost ($24) for that ticket :)

You can get some pairs at $27.50 after fees on Stubhub, and there are ~1600 tickets posted as of now (i.e. I think they'll go lower). That game seems to be a problem for some reason.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You can get some pairs at $27.50 after fees on Stubhub, and there are ~1600 tickets posted as of now (i.e. I think they'll go lower). That game seems to be a problem for some reason.

Early season weekday game (not Rangers or Opening Night) = attendance drag

Islander game = also an attendance drag

Both of them together = discounts galore

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey

You'd think a few of their fans would make the trek out to Jersey boosting attendance a little bit. After all 4000 of us went out to Nassau on Saturday.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010

Exactly ... they will have a hard time moving ANY tickets for that one at box office prices ... some folks will take advantage of the deals that are coming, but there will also be plenty of sths (particularly in the balcony) who will be offering deals that are at least as good.

A little surprised with the deep discounting for Friday (not to mention the option for free tix for sths), but maybe they are looking to fill up the building as much as possible early in the season, thereby generating demand for advance purchases of games later in the season. Would explain why Friday is already "sold out"

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You'd think a few of their fans would make the trek out to Jersey boosting attendance a little bit. After all 4000 of us went out to Nassau on Saturday.

The Isles haven't had a significant fan presence in our building since the '80's probably. The last time I can even remember any significant gathering of Isle fans in our building was during one game at the CAA years ago where there were like 12,000 total in the building and the 1,500-2,000 Isles fans were like the only ones making noise in a brutal game.

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
The Isles haven't had a significant fan presence in our building since the '80's probably. The last time I can even remember any significant gathering of Isle fans in our building was during one game at the CAA years ago where there were like 12,000 total in the building and the 1,500-2,000 Isles fans were like the only ones making noise in a brutal game.

The isles win on Easter in '06, the one that capped off a miracle run to the playoffs. The meadowlands felt like the coliseum. I mean that's expected though; devils clinched for a while, Easter Sunday afternoon game, and the isles with everything on the line on the last day.

bbrian07

Sep 23, 2011
jersey
need one for Friday night

looking for one ticket for Friday night. Please PM me if you have an inexpensive extra.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The isles win on Easter in '06, the one that capped off a miracle run to the playoffs. The meadowlands felt like the coliseum. I mean that's expected though; devils clinched for a while, Easter Sunday afternoon game, and the isles with everything on the line on the last day.

We didn't play the Isles late in '06...maybe you meant the Clemmensen game on Fan Appreciation Day in '07? I think a lot of Devil fans were also rooting for the Isles BECAUSE we'd clinched and didn't want the Leafs to make the playoffs :laugh:

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
We didn't play the Isles late in '06...maybe you meant the Clemmensen game on Fan Appreciation Day in '07? I think a lot of Devil fans were also rooting for the Isles BECAUSE we'd clinched and didn't want the Leafs to make the playoffs :laugh:

Yes! Yes, '07 my mistake.

RHilla619

Jan 4, 2010
Marlboro
Tickets for 2/5

A little in advance here, but if anyone has a pair they need to sell for 2/5 verse the Rangers please shoot me a PM!

nj4life

Jan 23, 2013
hey all, i'm a STH. I won a suite to bring up to 16 people to for free at the Saturday 2/9 game vs Pittsburgh as my experience reward. Unfortunately i have plans this day so if any other STH won this award for a different game and is interested in swapping games i'm 100% interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad