Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Me :D:devdance:

AssuredAcrobaticAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

@BHD is true neutral and @Scandale du Jour is lawful neutral, unless youre talking about Letang or anything French.

Also moving this to the OT thread cause it has nothing to do about the Pens roster/salary.
Nah mate, I am chaotic good.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
God-Emperor for life?
Speaking of God...
We were out visiting the forest spirits yesterday on a pretty decent hike to the falls and... well, point being I had time to think in absolute silence ('cept for crickets / nature etc waterfalls...) and I thought... nature... humans... life not human.... everything not human seems born knowing what to do in life... instantly... magically... how? Surely they must speak? How can knowing be just there...
Anyway... then look at humans.... born and completely lost - for years. Guided by parents (and I'm hoping here) and raised to survive in the world. But this is at odds with nature. Most are taught how to survive in the construct... and not in nature... we are very out of place on earth. Just seems like humans were put here... in a way where there seems to be a harmony in the world... the localized world... through humans in and harmony will no longer be.
I donno. Just what I was thinking in my silence---and you get saying god threw me back to that. Summed up and probably not as sharp a recollection, but still, the jist.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
200w.gif

This spear has something to say about that
Who you rooting for in the champions league group?
(your favorite - and your likeable underdog)

My longshot that I like is the Rangers... they had a fun path in to the cl.
They got whooped up by the celtic tho... so I'm worried - but their group IS DOABVLE =PPPP

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone ever have any knee injuries before where as in you banged your knee cap -straight on the center of the patella- I'm curious to how this thing is healing and if something is wrong.... any resident hf doctors present?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Speaking of God...
We were out visiting the forest spirits yesterday on a pretty decent hike to the falls and... well, point being I had time to think in absolute silence ('cept for crickets / nature etc waterfalls...) and I thought... nature... humans... life not human.... everything not human seems born knowing what to do in life... instantly... magically... how? Surely they must speak? How can knowing be just there...
Anyway... then look at humans.... born and completely lost - for years. Guided by parents (and I'm hoping here) and raised to survive in the world. But this is at odds with nature. Most are taught how to survive in the construct... and not in nature... we are very out of place on earth. Just seems like humans were put here... in a way where there seems to be a harmony in the world... the localized world... through humans in and harmony will no longer be.
I donno. Just what I was thinking in my silence---and you get saying god threw me back to that. Summed up and probably not as sharp a recollection, but still, the jist.

I took some hallucinogens recently too.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I took some hallucinogens recently too.
I wish. Been trying to get some doomer caps for awhile... not sure when I'd ever get the time to do that, but.... would like to have if ever it was a good moment to do so.

I did e once in my life and it was more scientific experiment than for party. The guy I did it with was a network engineer and a really out there weird smart kinda guy, (20 years ago)... we spent the afternoon looking into puddles and wondering if that was our reflection or another world.... and talking about ip addresses and social security numbers and dna and .... holy cow man... it was a brain hurting discussion.... that was so awesome.

Since Arcane just won an Emmy I may as well bring up again how awesome a series it is.

@Deport Ogie have you watched this one? Not for kids.
It is a damn good show. Will def watch again before s2 is ready to release....
Best animation I've possibly ever seen.... truly....

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Since Arcane just won an Emmy I may as well bring up again how awesome a series it is.

@Deport Ogie have you watched this one? Not for kids.

No but it looked damn good. I'm assuming you don't need to be a LoL player to enjoy?

I was perusing the 2022 anime to see if any looked interesting. I know you're into that scene as well, anything from this year pique your interest?

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
No but it looked damn good. I'm assuming you don't need to be a LoL player to enjoy?

I was perusing the 2022 anime to see if any looked interesting. I know you're into that scene as well, anything from this year pique your interest?
definitely don't need to play the game to enjoy the show. And having just finishing a match of LoL, I would recommend that you don't :laugh:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

I knew nothing about LoL and I still don't really.

Not sure on the anime. Apparently DOTA (or whatever it is called) is also good. I'm looking forward to the Cyberpunk Netflix anime.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Social media wastes your time.. it's f***ing pointless.

Just stay on HF and chat.

Cutting out all social media was a godsend in terms of getting some of my time back. I thought "there is no way I'd survive". But it's been a year and I haven't missed it.

Granted I'm middle aged and am not trolling for tail, so I understand that component for people younger/different situations vs me.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Buddy Bizarre - I am with you. I rarely go on and love being present when with family, friends, or my fiancee. And I absolutely love it. I've really found making sure time is used with quality and then the stuff I enjoy like hockey or something silly gets a more appropriate focus as opposed to obsession or anything that whips up stress.

@Gurglesons I don't really know who that is. I believe I heard this is some dude who recently got kicked off one of the platforms and was like an ex UFC fighter or something? I honestly could be so so so off. If he's a musician or something else just let me know :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad