OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Now with Uggs, Pumpkin Spice Beer and Icecream haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I just had a call with one of the HR people at the company I'm applying for. It basically seems like a conclusion that I'll get the offer, regardless of what happens with other interviews. They're already asking me to start December 6th, which is interesting because the HR person I talked to last night said they don't usually do on-boarding in the last month of the year. I also learned that they consider this a "critical hire" position, meaning it is signing bonus eligible (which I quickly pointed out), so I'm looking at up to a $20k signing bonus too :laugh:

The question comes down to the thing I mentioned last night: is my address eligible for a remote FTE position? I sent their finance people my exact address today and am waiting to hear back from them, so that's really the entire determining factor for whether I get this job.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I'm pretty much solely a light lager/pilsner type of drinker. I've tried dark beers and IPAs in the past and I'm just not a huge fan of them.

I actually just got Penn Pilsner on tap after having Stella on tap, and honestly I kinda like Stella better :laugh:

IPA's are just not fun for me, unless they have an ultra exotic variety. I'll try some micro brew stuff on occasion if I see something that looks fun, otherwise they seem like the definition of an "acquired taste"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad