• Ilya Konovalov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuart Skinner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Samurokov has a lower ceiling than Broberg but has a better chance of reaching it.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Broberg is our top prospect. Ahead of Bouchard. Likelier to be that 24-minute-a-night all situations guy. Just doesn't have a lot of flash.

Floor is probably still a guy capable of hopping into top four role in a similar way a guy like Ryan Murray can.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Broberg is our top prospect. Ahead of Bouchard. Likelier to be that 24-minute-a-night all situations guy. Just doesn't have a lot of flash.

Floor is probably still a guy capable of hopping into top four role in a similar way a guy like Ryan Murray can.

Many will consider this a hot take, but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think this

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Looks like the Bro runs away with this.

Hopefully he takes a leap forward this what and eventually pans out . I'm not very high on him.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
And? Nurse was a much better prospect. Had more offensive ability and was much more physical.

Nurse was always high risk high reward. I don't see Broberg having the skill to be a top pairing guy. I think a good second pairing guy is his peak but his likelihood of reaching it is lower than a guy like Samorukov

Even if Broberg topped out as #2/#3 that’s perfectly fine. Any time you pick a D man in the top 10 and he becomes a bona fide top 4 D man it’s a win. Top 4 D men with size and skating ability are so valuable.

I consider McLeod basically graduated as he’s 100% established under Tippett, but I’ll vote for him here because he’s on the list. I’m honestly tempted to take Samorukov over Broberg following that but I’ll likely go Broberg. I’m really high on Samorukov.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Even if Broberg topped out as #2/#3 that’s perfectly fine. Any time you pick a D man in the top 10 and he becomes a bona fide top 4 D man it’s a win. Top 4 D men with size and skating ability are so valuable.

I consider McLeod basically graduated as he’s 100% established under Tippett, but I’ll vote for him here because he’s on the list. I’m honestly tempted to take Samorukov over Broberg following that but I’ll likely go Broberg. I’m really high on Samorukov.
Chances of McLeod being scratched for 20+ games is a lot higher than Bouchard being sat for 20+.

If one is still a prospect then so is the other.

Holloway has higher upside so I can't pick McLeod over him. Samorukov and Broberg are projected to be better as well even though McLeod is pretty much an NHL regular in our eyes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad