OT: HFNYR OT Thread: Now Able to Ignore Threads Again

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
They are running it till July, you have to go on a weekend when they have the screenings. They don’t have much but if you are in the city for other things, it’s worth a stop by for like an hour.

Hoping they do a big panel for the 35th anniversary at this years Comic Con in NY. I believe Cam Clarke (1987 Leonardo) , Rob Paulsen (1987 Raphael, 2012 Donatello, Yakko Warner, Pinky ) , James Arnold Taylor (TMNT CGI movie Leonardo), Sean Astin (2012 Raphael), so far are attending. If they can get more TMNT voice actors, will be awesome!

Jim Henson exhibit? Sounds cool. Always loved the Muppets. You haven’t lived if you have not seen the Muppet movies, lol. Might have to check that out also.

Henson exhibit is at the Museum of the Moving Picture in Astoria. Looks interesting.

Re: your post, I usually try to check out the VO panels at any cons. Big animation fan.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Henson exhibit is at the Museum of the Moving Picture in Astoria. Looks interesting.

Re: your post, I usually try to check out the VO panels at any cons. Big animation fan.
My SO and I went there about a month or two ago. The Henson exhibit was very good.

It's not just The Muppets/Sesame Street either. It's his other works too like Labyrinth and Dark Crystal.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I have been wanting to start my own podcast.

Initially I wanted to start a true crime podcast but I am also debating on doing a hockey, baseball, or general sports-themed one.

I need a cohost. if anyone has my interest feel free to message me.

Thanks!

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Yikes! Get better soon.

Also, eat what they give you even if it does look like the leftovers from a middle school cafeteria lunch.
Thank you :)
And oh I’m not in the hospital now fortunately :laugh: I’m bedridden at home. I had some chicken soup but I barely have the appetite to even eat that. I rarely ever get sick but this flu really knocked me on my ass, haven’t even felt well enough to pay close attention to these past few Ranger games. On the bright side I’m sure I’ll be better by Christmas and I’m lucky the flu came when it did rather than a week later

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Thank you :)
And oh I’m not in the hospital now fortunately :laugh: I’m bedridden at home. I had some chicken soup but I barely have the appetite to even eat that. I rarely ever get sick but this flu really knocked me on my ass, haven’t even felt well enough to pay close attention to these past few Ranger games. On the bright side I’m sure I’ll be better by Christmas and I’m lucky the flu came when it did rather than a week later

Feel better man. Lots of water, a little protein, a little sodium, a little potassium and a metric **** ton of sleep.

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York
Wrong thread

Attachments

• 20191224_200927.jpg
    20191224_200927.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Nice to be able to do that. Kudos to all.

With that said, I dont care for "if someone starts a thread" and it turns out to be a good one, when it hits 1000 then starts anew (part II, per sé) original thread maker disappears.
Isn't there a way to keep original threadmaker there?
Give credit where credit is due. Imho.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So what does the end-user gain from the database migration? Besides things currently (temporarily I presume) moving slow AF?

Reactions: Leetch3

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
So what does the end-user gain from the database migration? Besides things currently (temporarily I presume) moving slow AF?
Database migrations could be done for many reasons, one being security updates. Others being the current version is nearing its end of life for support.

It doesn’t always mean the migration is for any end-user benefit.

Reactions: nyr2k2

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Yo, have you guys & gals been following this CRISPR/Cas9 stuff? This shit is rapidly approaching moon-landing levels.

Also shout-out to @Harbour Dog for making fifty-thousand “Fantasy Bro” threads. :laugh:

Took me like 10 minutes to unearth this.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Why do girls like Fall so much?

You know what I love? Pumpkin flavored not freezing my ass off.
I don’t understand anyone that likes Fall—or Winter. Like, alright everybody, it’s about to get darker, colder, and all the plants are gonna disappear for 4-6 months. Let’s get pumped! FFS the name of the season is FALL.

I’ve always felt that Spring is objectively the best season.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I don’t understand anyone that likes Fall—or Winter. Like, alright everybody, it’s about to get darker, colder, and all the plants are gonna disappear for 4-6 months. Let’s get pumped! FFS the name of the season is FALL.

Fall/autumn is awesome but you know what’s coming is awful. At least in the Northeast autumn is more consistent temperature wise when compared to spring.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

I can f*** with early fall when the leaves are trippy colors and the sun still exists.

Once it's starts getting dark at f***ing Nothing O'clock, I want out.

Reactions: will1066

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Yo, have you guys & gals been following this CRISPR/Cas9 stuff? This shit is rapidly approaching moon-landing levels.

Also shout-out to @Harbour Dog for making fifty-thousand “Fantasy Bro” threads. :laugh:

Took me like 10 minutes to unearth this.
CRISPR is interesting as f***. Too bad Greenpeace will rather have people starve to death in famine-ridden countries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad