Feb 10, 2007
So far we have represented ...

Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
Detroit
LA

... where are our semi regulars representing Toronto and the Islanders?

Ryan, Brock, or anyone else attending?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I will be calling Krueger on his cell at some point to do the rounds and to ensure no deal is done in the midst of intoxication that I'm not apart of. In pains me to miss this type of event.

I will also try to use this opportunity to bait and taunt Drew in some way or another.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Bad news, gentlemen -- my wife has gotten an earlier flight back from her meetings in Phoenix (well, that's good news for her...), which means my guys' night out is now a trip to the airport followed by a belated Valentines dinner with the Missus. Very sorry - I've been looking forward to this get-together. :(

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Good to see your mugs even if it was for a short time last night. I had to get home. But I will follow-up on the goalie conversations. I can't recall if I paid for that pint I had so if I owe someone let me know and I'll etransfer. Any deals get done after I left?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Sorry to have had to bail, gentlemen! I as supposed to have the evening free, and then head to the airport for my wife's red-eye. (Insert whip-cracking sound if you want, but it was well worth it! :naughty: )

Hope you had a good time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad