HFNHL Ontario get together?

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm now in Brampton (moved from BC). I remember some get-togethers between Ontario-based GMs in the past; any plans for some in the coming months? :)

Mike - HFNHL LA Kings

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Alright, we're up to three Brampton based HFNHL GM's. Maybe we should hold it in Brampton this time as it is clearly the centre of the HFNHL universe ;)

I'm glad you brought this up since we do usually gather around this time each year.

Nick - you know what days you may be in TO this month?

Maybe we can can lure Brock and a couple of other new faces out this time as well.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
The only universe at which Brampton is the center is the Lacrosse Universe - ad that's a stretch.

Oh, and the crap universe. That too. ;)

Welcome to the wrong side of the mountains, Mike! We'll definitely have to get together around the HFNHL trade deadline, if not before -- maybe a get together to watch some of the Olympics hockey games?

Default101

i'm 25/75 for a meeting but i have friday mornings to sunday nights off every week, so i could always try to give it a shot.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Sounds good to me. I'll likely be in T.O. a few times over the next few weeks, so I'll try and make it work around any date that is set, or if none gets set before I book a trip, I'll let you know when I will be there the last two weeks of Feb. Dry's birthday isn't a bad target, assuming he isn't going to be driving around in a limo with a bunch of his entourage and groupies (and that we can't join in!).

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
So, based on the following date qualifiers thrown out there
- Rob needs to be before the 27th
- 25th is Dryden's b-day
- Weekdays are bad for Ryan

I'll throw out Friday Feb 19th or Friday the 26th as proposed dates and we can toast Dryden's 50th birthday ;)
I have no idea what the Olympic hockey schedule will be for that day but we can take our chances.

Hopefully Matt will have simmed about a 100 game days by then and we can have some HFNHL trade deadline talk while we're at it ;)

Last edited:

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
So, based on the following date qualifiers thrown out there
- Rob needs to be before Friday the 27th
- 25th is Dryden's b-day
- Weekdays are bad for Ryan

I'll throw out Friday Feb 20th as a proposed date and we can give Dryden an early start to his 50th bday celebrations.
I have no idea what the Olypic hockey schedule will be for that day but we can take our chances.

Hopefully Matt will have simmed about a 100 game days by then and we can have some HFNHL trade deadline talk while we're at it ;)

Feb 20 is a Saturday. If you mean Friday the 19th that'd work great for me. Saturday the 20th I am set on going to see the Spitfires play in Barrie :)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'm babysitting on the 26th, but the 19th works for me.

(Posted during the first intermission at Mississauga's Hershey Centre, where the Majors are up on Oshawa 3-0).

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
How is the Harbour Sports Grill? I'm good with that. Maybe they'll play the Finland vs Germany Men's hockey game too :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad