HFLV Poster Introductions

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
We've been a forum for a while now and we've got the "how big a fan will you be" thread, but that gets a little full and filled with one time posters. I figured we'd have a regular poster intro thread so we can get to know each other a little more and see if we have some common ground here.

If you're a regular here or if you're going to be a regular here, feel free to introduce yourself, you can copy and paste this template to answer if you'd like. Answer as much or as little as you like, we're not trying to collect personal information or anything. Perhaps we'll even get to meet up throughout this coming season and start some pre-game groups.

Name:
If you're in Vegas, where?:
How long have you been in town:
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?:
Where are you from/hometown?:
Season Ticket Section (if applicable):
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around):
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale:
How did you get into hockey:
Favorite Player(s):
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs):
Favorite Music:
Favorite Movies:
How did you pick your name:

(If you quote this post and then copy/paste the questions you can get the bold fonts without having to individually bold each one.)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Name: Eric
If you're in Vegas, where?: West sider. Live in Summerlin, work in Centennial Hills.
How long have you been in town: Over 20 years or so total, graduated high school here. I was here when I was in elementary school, then left and came back.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Lots of Thunder games as a kid, less Wranglers games. I used to work long hours while the Wranglers were here.
Where are you from/hometown?: Outside of Chicago
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P5
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Blackhawks
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Vegas is now team 1A, Chicago's down to team 1A 1/2 :) If Vegas is playing the Hawks, I'm rooting for Vegas.
How did you get into hockey: We used to flood our patio overnight and let it freeze. Had some cruddy skates and sticks, we had neighborhood games on the frozen patio. Then rollerblades/street hockey.
Favorite Player(s): Current player: Toews and Byfuglien, past is probably Gretzky (I was young and he was Jordan on ice.)
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): A few sweaters/jerseys, nothing too cool.
Favorite Music: Grunge is always a favorite, Miike Snow, Empire of the Sun, stuff like that now. I'm kind of a mixed bad. If it's not country, classical, or hard core rap or death metal I'm usually down.
Favorite Movies: The cliche favorite Shawshank Redemption, The Big Lebowski.
How did you pick your name:
NevadaFlagPicture.png

KenSinBin

Jul 8, 2016
LV, NV
Name: Ken Boehlke
If you're in Vegas, where?: Eastern and Flamingo
How long have you been in town: 4 years
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: No
Where are you from/hometown?: Southwest Suburb of Chicago (Palos Park)
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): Press Box:)
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Everyone sucks but Vegas.
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 1 and only
How did you get into hockey: Realized it was going to become the first pro team in Vegas and decided there's no better time than now.
Favorite Player(s): Whoever scores first for Vegas... or Nolan Patrick
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): SinBin.vegas NHL T-Shirt
Favorite Music: Angels and Airwaves, Mumford and Sons, Kelly Clarkson (yeah, shut up)
Favorite Movies: Borat, Team America
How did you pick your name: I founded SinBin.vegas and my name is Ken

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Name: Ryan
If you're in Vegas, where?: Centennial Hills
How long have you been in town: 9 years
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Wranglers
Where are you from/hometown?: Western New York (south of Buffalo)
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P6 probably 214
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Buffalo Sabres
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 1B
How did you get into hockey: Miracle on Ice
Favorite Player(s): Mike Ramsey
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Sabres Auto 8x10s
Favorite Music: Barenaked Ladies
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
How did you pick your name: I will modify it once Vegas has a nickname, but 65 was my football number and it rarely is used

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Name: Jared
If you're in Vegas, where?: On campus at UNLV
How long have you been in town: Transferred to UNLV in 2015
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Unforunately no.
Where are you from/hometown?: Huntington Beach, CA
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Colorado Avalanche
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 2
How did you get into hockey: Went to a Ducks game back in 2000 and was hooked on hockey
Favorite Player(s): Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Matt Duchene
Favorite Hockey Possession: Jerseys
Favorite Music: Honestly anything if I like the sound of it. Rap, Rock, EDM, Country, etc.
Favorite Movies: Miracle, Warrior, Black Hawk Down

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Name: Patrick
If you're in Vegas, where?:^^
How long have you been in town:Since 97
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?:Went to a few Wranglers games
Where are you from/hometown?:Maui
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P5
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Ducks
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale:1B
How did you get into hockey:I loved the Mighty Ducks movies as a kid, but Anaheim's playoff run in 03' cemented my love for the sport and the team.
Favorite Player(s):Fowler/Kesler/Bonino/Burns/Ovie
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs):Jerseys
Favorite Music:Country/Rock/R&B/Alternative
Favorite Movies: Goon/anything Marvel/Dumb & Dumber/Star Wars
How did you pick your name: Favorite teams + the only quality DC movie = The Duck Knight. Assuming Knights does in fact end up being the name.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Name: Ron
If you're in Vegas, where?: See above
How long have you been in town: Since Hughes Airwest was a thing
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Yes
Where are you from/hometown?: Vegas
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): I'll be in the broadcast truck outside.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): LA
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Tops
How did you get into hockey: By playing
Favorite Player(s): Does Zarley Zalapski count?
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Old Whalers jersey
Favorite Music:
Favorite Movies:
How did you pick your name: see above

ICantDriveLV

Jun 22, 2016
Sin City, NV
Name: Eric
If you're in Vegas, where?: Southwest
How long have you been in town: 13 years
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Wranglers, Loved them
Where are you from/hometown?:San Jose
Season Ticket Section (if applicable):Cant afford them
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around):Shorks
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale:#1
How did you get into hockey:Started watching SJ in 1999. Got hooked
Favorite Player(s): Joe Pavelski
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): 2nd gen Sharks Jersey
Favorite Music: Punk Rawk
Favorite Movies: meh
How did you pick your name: Hat tip to Sammy Hagar, I cant drive 55, but 55 is LV in roman numerals.

Jun 6, 2016
Name: Vince
If you're in Vegas, where?: Aliante
How long have you been in town: Born and Raised
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Both! (Miss you Boom Boom)
Where are you from/hometown?: Vegas
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P6
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Flyers
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 1b.
How did you get into hockey: Literally love all sports
Favorite Player(s): Giroux/Simmonds
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Flyers sweater
Favorite Music: I can listen to just about everything. Hip Hop/Country are the mains.
Favorite Movies: For The Love Of The Game, Field of Dreams
How did you pick your name: Vegas Area Code! Rep!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Name: T.J.
If you're in Vegas, where?: Strip area. Moving back up Summerlin, Southwest in a year or 2.
How long have you been in town: 12
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Wranglers, sometimes dressed as the emergency backup goalie
Where are you from/hometown?: Cleveland
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P4
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Islanders
How did you get into hockey: Dad flooded our backyard and had me skating at age 2 (crazy Canuck)
Favorite Player(s): (old) Mike Bossy, Billy Smith. (Current) Nick Leddy, Roberto Luongo, John Tavares
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): I got Andy Moog's autograph somewhere.
Favorite Music: grunge
Favorite Movies: Bourne Trilogy, numerous Bond films, Slapshot, Youngblood.
How did you pick your name: I've changed it a few times. But this current one I picked when Halak signed with the Isles. We were joking over on the Isles HF Board that he came to NY because he'd have an unlimited selection of Knishs in Brooklyn.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Name: Joseph
If you're in Vegas, where?: Nope, not from/in Vegas. I should clarify that I do have a Vegas connection: my brother-in-law and his family live on the south side of Vegas (south of McCarran).
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Last time I saw the Thunder play was when they were playing the Ads at the (now departed) Bradley Center.
Where are you from/hometown?: Wisconsinite since day 1.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Still bleeding Predator Gold and Blue.
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: #2.
How did you get into hockey: "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? YESS!"
Favorite Player(s): All-time would be Gretzky, Kariya. Currently, 28-way tie for first with everyone else last.
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): My Karlis Skrastins Jersey and autographed puck - the puck which I caught on the rebound over the glass that he shot over the crossbar at an Ads game. I miss that man.
Favorite Music: I'm eclectic, but I've been getting into stuff like Hillsong and Hollyn as of late. Weird Al is always a go-to for me, as are the Beatles and fellow Pred fan Amy Grant.
Favorite Movies: Silver Streak, Star Wars (ANH/TFA), Star Trek (I, II and IV), For Your Eyes Only, and Diamonds are Forever. (Had to throw that last one in for y'all.)
How did you pick your name: I have been online now for about 22 years, and it has always been my screen name/handle/nickname.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Name: Erick
Location: currently Los Angeles but will be making a permanent move to Vegas in February.
If you're in Vegas, where?: Centennial Hills, once I move back.
How long have you been in town: under 3 years
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Went to a lot of Wranglers games
Where are you from/hometown?: Miami, Florida
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): P6, don't know what section yet
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Florida Panthers
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Florida 1A, Vegas 1B
How did you get into hockey: Watched a Whalers vs Bruins game on TV and was hooked
Favorite Player(s): Nick Bjugstad
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Game used stick Nick Bjugstad giving to me by him.
Favorite Music: The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Morrissey
Favorite Movies: Big Trouble in Little China, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Fifth Element
How did you pick your name: Its florida Panthers and the number 10 for Pavel Bure

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Name: Mark
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): 35 years of the Oil
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 1 or 1A
How did you get into hockey: Street hockey and hockey cards/stickers as a kid
Favorite Player(s): the dynasty Oilers
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs):
Favorite Music: anything, Reverend Horton Heat at the moment
Favorite Movies: accessible cult classics, like The Big Lebowski
How did you pick your name: Used the Porkins avatar forever, then needed a Mc name for McDavid's rookie season. Will change username once Las Vegas settles on a team name. Please be the Black Knights!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Name: Alex
If you're in Vegas, where?: a 5 minute walk from the new Bishop Gorman campus
How long have you been in town: almost 10 years.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Wranglers games yes
Where are you from/hometown?: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): not yet. Maybe second season.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): ducks
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: #1b
How did you get into hockey: through the Mighty Ducks
Favorite Player(s): all time: Selanne, Bure, Niedermayer, Pronger, Brodeur Active: Getzlaf, Lindholm, Jagr, F. Forsberg, Perry, Pacioretty, Trouba.
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Team autographed 06-07 Championship season away Ducks jersey
Favorite Music: classic and modern rock. Some styles of electronic dance music
Favorite Movies: too many to list. But my go to movies are Inglorious Basterds, the Empire Strikes back (The Force Awakens has been working for me lately), the Godfather 1 and 2, and Spaceballs
How did you pick your name: the ducks are my main team. Until Vegas got a team Winnipeg was my second team.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Name: Tony
Where are you from/hometown?: Indiana
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Arizona Coyotes
How did you get into hockey: Saw Gretzky as an Indianapolis Racer; saw Joe Thornton's first game as a Boston Bruin at the Garden; then bought my first ST package with the Mutts after the 2004 lockout.
Favorite Player(s): Shane Doan, Max Domi; all-time, Ken Dryden, Gordie Howe, Steve Carlson ("I'M LISTENING TO THE ****ING SONG!"), Pavel Datsyuk
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): My original mint-condition Indianapolis Racers button; Charlestown Chiefs sweater; Halifax Mooseheads sweater purchased on my first trip to Canada
Favorite Music: They Might Be Giants, Crash Test Dummies, Bruce Hornsby, and far too many more to list
Favorite Movies: Stranger than Fiction, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Monty Python's Life of Brian, any Coen Brothers movie, Godfather 1 and 2, and many more
How did you pick your name: I'm intensely self-deprecating, and I think "feckless" isn't strong enough of a word to describe me as a message forum poster. :D

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Name: Call me "V.I."
Age: Ken Dryden is the earliest hockey hero I can recall from my pre-teen years.
If you're in Vegas, where?: Oh, I'm there in spirit. I'll be there in reality around a trip to a Vegas NHL hockey game.
How long have you been in town: It'll be a week or two eventually.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: I've represented both in fantasy leagues here at HfBoards.
Where are you from/hometown?: Born in Vancouver General Hospital, lived on the same street as Joe Sakic, who is the same age as me and I think but am not sure was that quiet kid who drew a lot in my kindy class.
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): I wish.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Canucks, Sharks, Preds, Caps, some-kinds Knights I hope (I watch a lot of hockey, need some favs),
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Top-6 for sure.
How did you get into hockey: Playing it as a tyke.
Favorite Player(s): Was Marleau and Ovechkin. is probably Weber and Subban (imagine how freaked out I was by that trade!?!)
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): memory of shaking Dryden's hand
Favorite Music: Jazz
Favorite Movies: Too many to count. Anything by Hitchcock, Kubrick, Sam Mendes, Guy Ritchie, Ang Lee and the Coen brothers (plus others, but these come immediately to mind).
How did you pick your name: VanIslander. I lived several formative years on Vancouver Island.

If I may add a category you have forgotten:

What are your expectations for the Vegas franchise: I expect them to not linger in the basement in hoped of top-3 picks but instead to try and at least have a playoff bubble .500 team right from the get-go. A clear team identity is hoped for, along the lines of the bluecollar defense-first mentality of Nashville that has made that franchise interesting to watch even through many years of nonplayoff appearances.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Name: Tricia (first girl to respond? :O)
If you're in Vegas, where?: N/A
How long have you been in town: N/A
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: N/A
Where are you from/hometown?: Tempe, Arizona
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): 214... for the Coyotes (well, not anymore)
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Will be competing with San Jose for #2
How did you get into hockey: Randomly started watching when I was 15, fell in love. Ignored it in the late 00's a bit but am back and completely obsessed.
Favorite Player(s): Anthony Duclair, Auston Matthews (hometown boy), Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Lars Eller, Louis Domingue (he's a cutie)
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Coyotes jersey with "Swift 13" on it (see next category), my referee gear
Favorite Music: Taylor Swift, Lorde, Taylor Swift, Chvrches, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, and also Taylor Swift.
Favorite Movies: Meh. Hunger Games movies were nice, I prefer reading, hence I added a category. Also have a soft spot for animated Disney films, especially Frozen and Tangled.
Favorite Books: Hitchhiker's Guide series, Millennium trilogy (the one that The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is based on), Hunger Games series, Calvin & Hobbes comics if they count as "books."
How did you pick your name: Admittedly it was an anorexia-inspired name when I suffered from it. I'm still recovering from it and intend to change it as soon as it's available, probably to something like "Taylor Lacroix" or maybe "Lisbeth Salander," we'll see. Coyotes board just calls me "Tricia" or "Prim" most of the time (a previous username was Primrose Everdeen), so I'm used to being called that still.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Name: Larry
If you're in Vegas, where?:
How long have you been in town:
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?:
Where are you from/hometown?: California
How did you get into hockey: Watched the Original Six teams on TV. First live game was the Fresno Falcons.
Favorite Player(s): Shane Doan, Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): My Coyotes jersey.
Favorite Music: Everything but gangster rap.
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Old WWII movies
How did you pick your name: Nickname given to me by former co-worker.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
Name: Kenny
If you're in Vegas, where?: Right now, 6 hours north on I-15. I used to live around Nellis/DI back around 1992, as well as some other areas in town.
How long have you been in town: Moved out of Vegas in 1994.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: I went to a Wranglers game vs Idaho a few years back when visiting.
Where are you from/hometown?: Mesa, Arizona
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): N/A, but when I do check out a game or two, I'll probably be up in the cheapos.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Arizona Coyotes (that makes 3 of us in a row!)
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Ask me in two years, after y'all have completed your first season.
How did you get into hockey: I watched the Coyotes vs Ducks playoffs in 1997. Insta-hooked.
Favorite Player(s): None really
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): I have a white Kachinayote jersey with a bunch of autographs.
Favorite Music: Classic rock and 80s
Favorite Movies: National Lampoon's Vacation
How did you pick your name: I wanted a Coyote-esque nickname back when I was 15. What do Coyotes do? They howl. I tried signing up on some site as just 'howlincoyote' but it was already taken, and one of the suggestions was howlincoyote2k1, so I took that, and it stuck.

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Name:Alex
If you're in Vegas, where?:N/A
How long have you been in town:N/A
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?:N/A
Where are you from/hometown?:Dunedin New Zealand
Season Ticket Section (if applicable):N/A
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around):Calgary Flames
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale:2nd
How did you get into hockey:Played NHL 01 and loved it
Favorite Player(s):Gaudreau
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs):Flames CCM Jersey
Favorite Music:Almost anything lately Nat and Alex Wolff
Favorite Movies: Airplane Spaceballs any good spoofs
How did you pick your name:My friend was headless200 I wanted to be cooler.... it worked right?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Name: Ryan
If you're in Vegas, where?: N/A
How long have you been in town: N/A
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Nope
Where are you from/hometown?: Manly, Sydney Australia
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): Of the Sea Eagles
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Sea eagles / AVS
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: Will be #1
How did you get into hockey: Family member travelled to Denver
Favorite Player(s): Sakic, Forsberg, Roy & Stastny
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Autographed Deadmarsh puck
Favorite Music: Slayer, Metallica, Faith No More etc
Favorite Movies: Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars
How did you pick your name: Love The Black Knight's because I'm into all that fantasy stuff, but like the assassins for the same reason.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Name: Brew Meister - Alan
If you're in Vegas, where?: Probably at the strip club if I'm lucky.
How long have you been in town: Never, but hopefully soon.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Nope
Where are you from/hometown?: Hamilton, Ontario, AKA Steel City, AKA The Hammer, AKA Why's the water green?
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): Nosebleeds one day.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Toronto Maple Leafs or Arizona Coyotes
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: #3
How did you get into hockey: Been playing since I was 6 or 7.
Favorite Player(s): OEL, JVR, Auston Matthews, Shane Doan
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs):Shane Doan personalized jersey.
Favorite Music: Arctic Monkeys
Favorite Movies: V for Vendetta, Transformers Quadrology(?)
How did you pick your name: I was a student, wanted a cool name. I liked it.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Name: Kyle
If you're in Vegas, where?: The sportsbook
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Ducks
How did you get into hockey: When I was 12 I hit a hockey puck with a hockey stick
Favorite Player(s): Getzlaf
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Jersey Collection
Favorite Movies: Reservoir Dogs
How did you pick your name: Immaturity

lvwranglersfan

Jun 8, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Name: Gareth
If you're in Vegas, where?: Summerlin
How long have you been in town: 15 years
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: Thunder was too early for me, but was a season ticket holder for the Wranglers for 9 years, only missing a handful of home games, and went on many road trips including the finals in Florida
Where are you from/hometown?: Sunnyvale, CA
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): Too expensive for me
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): San Jose
How did you get into hockey: Lived in the Bay Area when the Sharks came into existence, but really became a fan when I started going to Wranglers games and got involved in the booster club. Now I coach my daughters house league team
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Minor league game worn jersey collection, autographed pucks

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Name: Cameron
If you're in Vegas, where?: No.
How long have you been in town: No.
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: No.
Where are you from/hometown?: Mason, Ohio. Just outside Cincy.
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): NO.
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Penguins.
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: #2.
How did you get into hockey: Watched the first Winter Classic and fell into a deep trance.
Favorite Player(s): Letang,Malkin, Fleury (RIP), Maatta.
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Tyler Kennedy signed bowling pin or signed/framed Malkin pic.
Favorite Music: Hip hop (mostly alternative stuff), alt pop, alt rock, some electronic stuff, bunch of good stuff.
Favorite Movies: Four Lions, 50/50.
How did you pick your name: ... I lost a bet during the Pens playoff run. It should be changed very, very soon though to something probably MUCH better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad