OT: HFJets Twitter

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
There was discussion on one thread so I thought instead of highjacking we make a real one...

For those who like to communicate with each other on twitter feel free to leave your handle here.

Those who want to talk about Jets twitterverse (like complain about Arby ;)) do so here.

Mods: feel free to move over comments from Media Shills thread

Last edited:

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Mine is @garrethohl

Feel free to follow me. Obviously I talk numbers at times although during games I tend to be more like the standard eyes-only-guy-yelling-at-the-players-on-the-tv-to-play-better haha

I know some of you follow me but I'd like to follow more of you since it's getting hard dissecting the good ones out of my followers (especially after Tyler Dellow telling people to follow me gave me a dumpload of non Jets fans)

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
@gojetsgo85

I had to set myself as private so morons (aka Bruins fans) would leave me alone.

EDIT: I tweet about the Jets, retweet stuff related to hockey and pets and anything I find amusing. Oh and I also ***** to the city a lot but since the snow is gone I won't be :)

Last edited:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
@chphmue :)

'edit'

... and I'm not that active. IF I tweet, it's probably about some geeky gaming stuff :( ... or hockey of course.

Last edited:

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
@thelocker

i frequently end up in debates with/around the AIH guys.

I tweet mid-game snark and little bits of research i do here and there.

Pretty much exclusively hockey related though sometimes i approach other topics.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
@Allan5oh

About half my tweets is jets stuff, other half is political and screwing around with friends.

I also like getting arby worked up.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
@DW_Montgomery

I mostly read, I don't tweet a lot.

Fair Warning - I'm Queer friendly, so you may find some of my retweets or followers/following offensive.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
@MikeyTheDeuce

Content-free, insight-free, and generally pointless Tweeting since sometime a few years ago.

m.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
@WeechForTheSky

Just like everyone else I'm half Jets stuff and half goofing off with friends.

I'm already following a few people from here like Garret, Truck, and GermanJetsFan or anyone whose username is also their twitter handle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad