(40): Martin Chromiak
(61): Daniil Gushchin
(70): Mitchell Miller
(89): Brandon Coe
(98): Samuel Knazko
(101): Samuel Hlavaj
(105): Yegor Sokolov

big boy has moves

One of the last year of eligibility players that I would love to see Habs use one of their many picks on.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
With the #107 pick, the Los Angeles Kings select from Moscow Dynamo 2....center Dmitri Zlodeyev.

upload_2020-5-22_16-37-40.jpeg

Dmitri is a solid 2-way center who produces points and plays the body hard. Although not a pretty skater, he displays quickness and good puck skills. He can play on both special teams and is very successful in the face-off circle. Dmitri had a good showing at last year's Ivan Hlinka tournament.

LA Kings picks:
#4 (1) - Jamie Drysdale - RD - Canada
#35 (2) - Eemil Viro - LD - Finland
#48 (2) - Emil Andrae - LD - Sweden
#55 (2) - Jaromir Pytlick - C- Czech Republic
#66 (3) - Ty Smilanic - C- USA
#80 (3) - Yan Kuznetsov - LD - Russia
#97 (4) - Dylan Peterson - C - USA
#107 (4) - Dmitri Zlodeyev - C - Russia

PM'd Panther GM @Fozz

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I'll make my pick in a couple hours sorry guys I have a lot of catching up to do from the past 2 rounds

Eating dinner now

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
:nucks select Oskar Magnusson - Malmö J20, Sweden

Undersized, skilled two way C/W who shredded Swedish juniors this year. Long term project but has potential as a utility type player due to his engagement at both ends.

osk_magnusson_mif.jpg

3 (79): Tristen Robins
4 (110): Oskar Magnusson

Next up has been PM'd

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
The :leafs are proud to select the "false" prophet, Alex(is) Laferriere of Des Moines (USHL).

10-laferriere,-alex-(24)-ep.jpg

I'm sure y'all thought you could sneak Alexis Lafreniere all the way to pick #112.

Although Laferriere only stands at 5-foot-10, he plays a much bigger game when he steps out onto the ice. Not afraid to get physical, Laferriere can often be seen in the corners battling for the puck and grinding away down low. He battles for position in front of the net and is not afraid of bigger defenders. He sticks up for his teammates and can often be found ensuing opponents after the whistle has gone. Gee, I wonder which team would need a guy like him? Oh wait, that's right: Toronto.

Anyway, Laferriere’s game also revolves around his creativity and skill. He has great hands and uses his skill to create chances for his teammates. His shot is NHL ready and is one of the best features he has. Most of the time, with a quick release, the goalie has no chance of stopping his shot. He has great top-end speed as well.

Basically, Toronto needs him and Toronto gets him. Thank you next!

@OriginalCanadian has been PMed!

Toronto's picks:
50. Nico Daws - Guelph Storm (OHL)
112. Alex Laferriere - Des Moines (USHL)

Last edited:

OriginalCanadian

May 13, 2015
The Hammer
The New York Islanders with the 113th pick select from Madison in USHL....Carson Bantle (LW)

Bantle-Carson-840x420-px-2.jpg

Carson Bantle was a man among boys in the USHL this year, while playing for an awfully weak team in Madison he managed to produce at a PPG pace and contributed to 40% of the teams total offence. With a frame already resembling the modern day power winger (6'4" 201lbs) we are excited about his versatility on the ice. He's got a heavy + accurate shot to go along with the physicality and smarts to play a good two-way game. He is commited to Michigan Tech where we hope that he will continue to develop his skating and consistency.

NYI Draft:
82: Jack Finley (C) 6'5" 207lbs Spokane WHL
113: Carson Bantle (LW) 6'4" 201lbs Madison USHL

Pming @WeThreeKings

Reactions: L4br3cqu3 and TT1

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Bantle/Dufour/McClennon were the 3 highest players left on my list, lol
Dufour would fit perfectly in the Pittsburgs organisation with Poulin, Legare and Joseph, I taught he would be available at 118. This 4th round is killing my list...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
:wings

With the 114th pick in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft, the Detroit Red Wings are extremely proud to select from Winnipeg Ice of the WHL, Right Wing, Connor McClennon

"An undersized player, Connor McClennon started off slow this year and managed to find himself above a PPG before a collarbone injury ended his season early. A former high pick in the WHL, he is a highly skilled player who works hard every shift and isn't afraid to get under his opponents skill. We firmly believe he would have been drafted earlier if not for his size and injury this year. Connor's underlying advanced stats for production per 60 is one of the best among draft eligibles in the CHL."

Wings draft to date:
1. Alexis Lafreniere
32. Ozzy Weisblatt
52. Theodor Niederbach
58. Emil Heineman
63. Joel Blomqvist
65. Dmitri Ovchinnikov
114. Connor McClennon​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad