HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
THAT'S OUR MONEY DAMMIT :D

Speaking of which I guess we're gonna have to wait until a season's officially official before we hear about what they're going to do with STH's and their discounts with the likelihood of no or fewer fans in the arena this year.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Speaking of which I guess we're gonna have to wait until a season's officially official before we hear about what they're going to do with STH's and their discounts with the likelihood of no or fewer fans in the arena this year.

Shouldn't be too difficult, either an option to opt out with a full refund or to carry over the money to the 21-22 season or the option to get a refund or rollover on the 16 games that won't happen (56 game season / 2 = 28 possible home games subtracted from the normally 44 home games, 41 reg and 3 pre) and then a refund/rollover on any of those 28 home games that don't allow fans.

My rep told me that if they do let only season ticket holders in you wouldn't be in your regular seats every game because of spreading out. For that reason alone I think they will have to provide an opt out option because my seats are one of the major reasons I have season tickets. If I have to sit elsewhere I'd save my time and money and watch from home.

That being said I honestly really don't see us being able to attend any games this year, maybe the playoffs and even then I'm not sure.

Personally I'm more curious about the 21-22 season and the options that come along there because if it was up to me I'd just opt out of both 21 and 21-22 seasons and I'll be back for the 22-23 season.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
Yeah, I wouldn’t count on a 16 game refund. It’s more like they charge us a set amount and then figure out the per game price based on how many preseason games there happen to be.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Well now that it's official and there's 0 chance we have fans inside the arena in like 3.5 weeks let's see how long it takes for them to send emails out about the situation.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah, I wouldn’t count on a 16 game refund. It’s more like they charge us a set amount and then figure out the per game price based on how many preseason games there happen to be.

This will not happen, way too many people will complain and fight with them over it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah even the Devils can't get away with charging 44-game price for 28 games (and likely less since I doubt fans are gonna be in for every game).

Reactions: Satans Hockey

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
I wasn’t saying they would charge us for 44 games. My point was that if there are 22 games, that doesn’t mean we’ll get a 50% refund, as they might presume the number of preseason games that suit them. Doesn’t really matter, since it’s going to be no fans at the start.

on the bright side, we keep our seats and pay little or nothing in what looks like another rebuilding year.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Devils sent out an email, everything rolled over to the 21-22 season and they gave a food and beverage credit for the 21-22 season. Also...

"Additionally, once we are given approval to begin hosting fans for the forthcoming 2020-21 season you, as a Devils Black and Red Member, you will be given priority access to secure tickets for games at Prudential Center."

I'm happy because this is exactly what I wanted so kudos to the team for not making it difficult. I didn't see anything about refunds though which is interesting because I'm sure there are some people who will want a refund.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Devils sent out an email, everything rolled over to the 21-22 season and they gave a food and beverage credit for the 21-22 season. Also...

"Additionally, once we are given approval to begin hosting fans for the forthcoming 2020-21 season you, as a Devils Black and Red Member, you will be given priority access to secure tickets for games at Prudential Center."

I'm happy because this is exactly what I wanted so kudos to the team for not making it difficult. I didn't see anything about refunds though which is interesting because I'm sure there are some people who will want a refund.

Came here to post this as well. I really like that they aren’t making STH pay for tickets this season. If given the ability to purchase tickets for games, I will probably splurge and get nicer seats.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Came here to post this as well. I really like that they aren’t making STH pay for tickets this season. If given the ability to purchase tickets for games, I will probably splurge and get nicer seats.

I don't plan on going this season at all unless we somehow make the playoffs and even then I'd probably skip the first two rounds and maybe just go if they make the conference finals or cup finals (lol)

I've said it a few times but I'm more curious to see what are options are going to be for the 21-22 season, obviously it's going to depend on where we are at with all of this mess but I'm expecting there might be some options to simply roll over the 21-22 money to 22-23. We also have the benefit of supporting a team that can't afford to lose season ticket holders so I don't think it will be much of an issue to get them to do that. I'm just waiting to see how everything is before I cross that bridge.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah it’s about the best you could have expected. I wasn’t counting on a refund and honestly I’d rather be paying for tickets a year down the road when the younger guys get better than in likely another horrible season this year with a brutal schedule.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah it’s about the best you could have expected. I wasn’t counting on a refund and honestly I’d rather be paying for tickets a year down the road when the younger guys get better than in likely another horrible season this year with a brutal schedule.

I'd assume you can get a refund if you want it, they are just going to make you contact your rep about it instead of making of it an easy option.

TonySoprano

Apr 20, 2019
Satriale's
Now my friend and I re-upped our seats in January for 2 years. Ours should carry for the 21-22 and the 22-23 season I assume. Anybody else in a similar situation?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Now my friend and I re-upped our seats in January for 2 years. Ours should carry for the 21-22 and the 22-23 season I assume. Anybody else in a similar situation?

Yeah it will carry over for both, whichever of you has your email address on file you should have received an email and a link in that email had all the facts, it said...

"Yes, the Loyalty Lock will carry over to the 2021-22 and 2022-23 NHL seasons; guaranteeing your same Membership price as 2019-20."

Reactions: TonySoprano

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Devils Fan Cutouts

Using the link above and promo code BLACKANDRED, Members can have a “fan cutout” at home games up in Section 133. Looks like a portion of it also goes to their tax-deductible charity.

I just submitted one for the hell of it. I’ll say their resolution requirements seem a bit tough for people who may only have a phone camera. Plus I’m not sure how full body cutouts will work in the stands but we’ll see.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Devils Fan Cutouts

Using the link above and promo code BLACKANDRED, Members can have a “fan cutout” at home games up in Section 133. Looks like a portion of it also goes to their tax-deductible charity.

I just submitted one for the hell of it. I’ll say their resolution requirements seem a bit tough for people who may only have a phone camera. Plus I’m not sure how full body cutouts will work in the stands but we’ll see.

Guess they are going full tarps/ad tarps downstairs if they are putting these all in section 133.

Reactions: NJDevils7

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Thought of this idea watching the game today - with first responders getting the vaccine first, why not let them in to watch the games for free? It would be a great way to get fans in and show proper appreciation to those on the front lines.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Thought of this idea watching the game today - with first responders getting the vaccine first, why not let them in to watch the games for free? It would be a great way to get fans in and show proper appreciation to those on the front lines.

They have been talking about doing this for the superbowl but in terms of our games there would still need to be checks that people got the vaccine in advance since it's not mandatory for first responders to get the vaccine.

Then you still need extra security / arena staff to work the game and they might not have had the vaccine yet.

I like the idea in theory but I think its better off just giving first responders and their families a free suite in the future when things are heading back to a more normal direction than currently.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
They have been talking about doing this for the superbowl but in terms of our games there would still need to be checks that people got the vaccine in advance since it's not mandatory for first responders to get the vaccine.

Then you still need extra security / arena staff to work the game and they might not have had the vaccine yet.

I like the idea in theory but I think its better off just giving first responders and their families a free suite in the future when things are heading back to a more normal direction than currently.
First responders will probably have cards on them that they took the vaccine just because of their job. But this would be a big PR boon for Devils and Murphy, But if this J&J vaccine is the game changer they say it will be, I think partial crowds will be allowed before the playoffs.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Hmmmm did anyone notice some of the seats are tagged in suite level behind Erika and Sal? They might be setting up for pod seating or it could be nothing. Who knows...

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
NY to open sports venues at 10% starting in two weeks. Must have negative covid test. I would expect Jersey to follow up with an announcement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad