Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
RankPlayerVote %
1Taylor Hall83.7
T-2Nico Hischier43.9
T-2P.K. Subban43.9
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In a late push, P.K. Subban comes back and ties Nico Hischier.

Added: Blake Coleman + Pavel Zacha

Remaining eligible players:
Joey Anderson
Nathan Bastian
MacKenzie Blackwood
Will Butcher
Connor Carrick
Andy Greene
John Hayden
Michael McLeod
Mirco Mueller
Kevin Rooney
Cory Schneider
Brett Seney
Wayne Simmonds
Miles Wood

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
This set of polls looks like it's going to get very interesting very soon.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Ya know what I like about adding these polls so late at night? I get to see who's lurking around these boards at 3 in the morning just waiting to vote :)

Reactions: Darkauron

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
its hard to vote for Hughes or smith being that they havent played an NHL game yet, I feel like they should maybe still be considered prospects until they've gotten 30 or 40 games in

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Kinda like the same thing I said from last poll, hard to go against Palms and all he's done. A few guys may pass him sooner rather than later, but until then gotta go with Palmieri.

oh and add Butcher

Last edited:

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
voted palms.

not sure how hischier and subban ranked equally - i love nico but he's not a perennial threat to win the award for best at his position. one year affected by injury for subban and he's below a 50-point center?

nico could be better with a big step forward but he's not an all star yet

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
voted palms.

not sure how hischier and subban ranked equally - i love nico but he's not a perennial threat to win the award for best at his position. one year affected by injury for subban and he's below a 50-point center?

nico could be better with a big step forward but he's not an all star yet
I just think a lot of people on here haven't seen a ton of Subban lately, and he's coming off a down season. Nico is a guy we are all very familiar with.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
of course, and i love nico, but that is a huuuge overestimation of how he’s played
It is. I love Nico and he's a fine player with #1C potential. But the way some people talk about him you'd think he's Ron Francis.

Truth is that there are a lot of 50 point centers out there and Nico still has a lot of work to do if he wants to be an elite center in this league. I think he'll get there. He's only 20 and there's still plenty of room for him to grow. But, so far, what he's shown just simply isn't up to par with the greats of the game.

That doesn't mean he's bad, it doesn't mean he sucks. He's a very good player. But he's not a great player, not yet anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad