Prospect Info: HFCBJ Summer 2021 Prospect Rankings: #9

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I'm not so sure it's a "ceiling v floor" debate with Ceulemans v Svozil. At least Svozil has his boosters that think he has top pair upside.

Also on Richard, it's funny the only in-depth scouting report I read on him absolutely trashed him! Was it eliteprospects? Dobber? I think @Viqsi shared it.
Ive read good and bad but thats pretty much what you get after a couple rounds. Like Makarov they have physical tools to succeed but until they play tougher competition its all guess work from someone like me who just reads some reports and maybe see's a couple clips

With hindsight I really wish I would have been able to go to Brooks and watch Ceulemans play. Not too far of a drive and my father actually lives there. Seems like every year I hear of Brooks dominating that league

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
One player that I want to put on people's radar is Ole Julian Bjorgvik-Holm. Can we have a poll on what to call this guy? For now I'll say OJBH.

Folks are at the point now where they're adding middle and late round D on a lark, and that's fair. But OJBH should be one of the first to come to mind. Last year he earned the rare distinction of playing in the AHL as an 18 year old D-man, and by all accounts he was solid and not out of place. He is a defensive defenseman, to be sure, but potentially a very good one in the Gavrikov mold.
OJBH has caught my attention. In fact, I was wondering why he wasn't going to play in the AHL this year (because silly me forgot that he was drafted out of the OHL and he's only 19).

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
OBJH has caught my attention. In fact, I was wondering why he wasn't going to play in the AHL this year (because silly me forgot that he was drafted out of the OHL and he's only 19).
I think if he would have played just 4 more games he would have been eligible for the AHL. Not sure if its a rule thats actually in place or just discussed but because of how last season went CHLers who played 20 games in the AHL could play there next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad