Prospect Info: HFCBJ Summer 2021 Prospect Rankings: #9

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full list below. Criteria, broadly, is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Kent Johnson (C/LW)
2. Cole Sillinger (C/LW)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW)
4. Yegor Chinakov (RW)
5. Dmitri Voronkov (LW/C)
6. Liam Foudy (C/LW)
7. Daniil Tarasov (G)
8. Andrew Peeke (D)

Added: Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)

Select your add from the list:

Tim Berni (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Josh Dunne (C)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Samuel Johannesson (D)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)

Add (as of pled):
Dunne - 7
Makarov - 3
Christiansen - 2
Hjorth - 1

Last edited:

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Add Christiansen

Edit: In terms of playing style and ceiling, who is an NHL comparable for Svozil?

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
classic ceiling vs floor for me between Ceulemans and Svozil. Ill go ceiling this time around.

Add... Richard I guess, scouting reports sound pretty positive when talking about him

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
classic ceiling vs floor for me between Ceulemans and Svozil. Ill go ceiling this time around.

Add... Richard I guess, scouting reports sound pretty positive when talking about him

I'm not so sure it's a "ceiling v floor" debate with Ceulemans v Svozil. At least Svozil has his boosters that think he has top pair upside.

Also on Richard, it's funny the only in-depth scouting report I read on him absolutely trashed him! Was it eliteprospects? Dobber? I think @Viqsi shared it.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Knazko add Dunne

I've shared my reason for voting Knazko here but the truth is only one of these three guys probably needs to hit and become a regular NHLer. Likelihood is probably only one of them does. Any more is a bonus.

And truth is, I don't have a clue which one.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
One player that I want to put on people's radar is Ole Julian Bjorgvik-Holm. Can we have a poll on what to call this guy? For now I'll say OJBH.

Folks are at the point now where they're adding middle and late round D on a lark, and that's fair. But OJBH should be one of the first to come to mind. Last year he earned the rare distinction of playing in the AHL as an 18 year old D-man, and by all accounts he was solid and not out of place. He is a defensive defenseman, to be sure, but potentially a very good one in the Gavrikov mold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad