Prospect Info: HFCBJ 2022 Summer Prospect Rankings: #4

Which of these 5 prospects is best?

• Total voters

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Here's the general plan for anyone who's new or forgotten how this works:
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)
2. David Jiricek (D)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)

Select your add from the list (again, please let me know if there are corrections)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW)
Jordan Dumais (RW)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Liam Foudy (C/LW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Aidan Hreschuk (D)
Sergei Ibvanov (G)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Stanislav Svozil (D)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Added: Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)

Adds: (as of Cslebn)

Richard 2
Foudy 7
Svozil 10
Dumais 2
Fisher 1
Malatesta 1
Berni 1
Pyyhtia 1
Voronkov 1

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Ceulemans, add Foudy.

Was a toss up between Ceulemans and Mateychuk for me. I think Mateychuk has the higher potential, but Ceulemans more likely to reach his.

Also a tough call between Foudy and Svozil. Really just a toss up for me.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Voted Ceulemans, please add Svozil.

Man our defensive prospect depth seems very promising right now.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm being driven absolutely mad by the adding process. I keep having too many "wait, you can't leave that guy off the list" moments and as a consequence my 20 is still an incoherent mess. I know my top-5 for sure - KJ, Jiricek, Marchenko, Ceulemans, Mateychuk - but after that it's a bit of a blur with some combo of Blankenburg/LDBB/Tarasov in some order I can't think of and then some combo of Svozil/Richard/Foudy/Pyythia/Dolzenkhov/Dumais/Voronkov/Knazko/omg i forgot somebody I know I just forgot somebody/Rysavy/WHAARGARBL

It doesn't help that work has been very high-pressure high-tension of late :scared:

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I'm being driven absolutely mad by the adding process. I keep having too many "wait, you can't leave that guy off the list" moments and as a consequence my 20 is still an incoherent mess. I know my top-5 for sure - KJ, Jiricek, Marchenko, Ceulemans, Mateychuk - but after that it's a bit of a blur with some combo of Blankenburg/LDBB/Tarasov in some order I can't think of and then some combo of Svozil/Richard/Foudy/Pyythia/Dolzenkhov/Dumais/Voronkov/Knazko/omg i forgot somebody I know I just forgot somebody/Rysavy/WHAARGARBL

It doesn't help that work has been very high-pressure high-tension of late :scared:

Do we have enough quality for a top 25, instead of top 20?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Do we have enough quality for a top 25, instead of top 20?
Maybe. My biggest problem is that thanks to Lots Going On In Life for me over the past several months, I'm even more deficient when it comes to non-bluechip prospect info than I normally am.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad