• Nick Blankenburg (D)

• Denton Mateychuk (D)

• Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)

• Daniil Tarasov (G)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I hope I feel very silly this season for not voting Machenko at the top. Call it a Russian complex - ie Im ready for Marchenko, Chinny, Voronkov & Tarasov to really produce

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This is where it starts to get difficult for me.

Marchenko... Add.............. Sv-.... Fou-....

Ehhh f*** it, add DBB!

i think his potential and likelihood to reach said potential is slightly greater than Svozil and Foudy.. or maybe it's just shiny new toy syndrome... But they are all in the same group for me.

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I have a feeling tomorrow or Friday we'll finally have some close votes.
Tomorrow will be close I think. On behalf of the Mateychuk contingent I hope it won't be but I fear we'll have strong competition from Blankenburg and Ceulemans and maybe Tarasov.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
So far I’ve had KJ.. Jiricek, and now Mateychuk .. although I will probably regret because I think Marchenko is going to be a force this yr in the nhl. Big kid , great skater , great shot and appears to process the game really well

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
Interesting to see everyone going Marchenko here. It’s a highly debatable ranking here, I went Mateychuk. But I think Marchenko is gonna surprise everyone this year.

Add Voronkov

Reactions: GoJackets1

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm excited to see what Marchenko can do. It wouldn't shock me to see him score 50+ points this coming season. I think where I differ from the majority here is that unless he ends up as a strong playdriver, which is not his playstyle currently, then that's a player type that is the easiest to find. The top wingers in this draft, perhaps excepting Savoie, all went after Denton Mateychuk. And you even have wingers with playdriving ability being traded for little, like Bjorkstrand, or being signed for little, like Neiderreiter.

I voted Mateychuk , but this guy has high praise for Marchenko

That's ridiculous. Too bad Bader doesn't have a print edition, I'm out of toilet paper.

Reactions: LJ7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad