• Denton Mateychuk (D)

• Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)

• Daniil Tarasov (G)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Here's the general plan for anyone who's new or forgotten how this works:
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)
2. David Jiricek (D)

Select your add from the list (again, please let me know if there are corrections)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW)
Jordan Dumais (RW)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Liam Foudy (C/LW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Aidan Hreschuk (D)
Sergei Ibvanov (G)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Stanislav Svozil (D)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Added: Nick Blankenburg (D)

Adds: (as of Nanabijou)

Del Bel Belluz 11
Svozil 7
Richard 2
Foudy 3
Fisher 1
Dolzhenkov 1
Voronkov 2

Last edited:

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Mateychuk, add Richard

Richard, Svozil, DBB, Foudy are all very close and I can hear out arguments for those four in any order

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJx614

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Love these polls, but I am just wondering why there isn't more options available at once?

Not that my TOP-3 was not available (Johnson, Jiricek, Marchenko), but as we go higher on the list, I guess the order is less and less clear.

ProfessorFink22

May 28, 2020
Add D B B.

Voted Tarasov, but looking ahead my mind is having a hard time deciding between Mateychuk and Ceulemans. My instincts just feel very good about CC, but I also see the desire to drink the Kool Aide with what Mateychuk could be. That next poll may be an interesting one.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind seeing more options at once.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Extra vote options is just a pain for the OP to set up a new poll and only leads to a few stray votes that doesnt really impact much. 5 with a single add is fine

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Love these polls, but I am just wondering why there isn't more options available at once?

Not that my TOP-3 was not available (Johnson, Jiricek, Marchenko), but as we go higher on the list, I guess the order is less and less clear.

Add D B B.

Voted Tarasov, but looking ahead my mind is having a hard time deciding between Mateychuk and Ceulemans. My instincts just feel very good about CC, but I also see the desire to drink the Kool Aide with what Mateychuk could be. That next poll may be an interesting one.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind seeing more options at once.

Extra vote options is just a pain for the OP to set up a new poll and only leads to a few stray votes that doesnt really impact much. 5 with a single add is fine
Steve's got it.

Besides, check the voting thus far. It'll balance out later, but what's the point of having 7-10 options when 75-plus percent are voting for the same guy?

It's what the adds are for. Every single option is available to you to vote for the add. You literally couldn't have more options.

Lastly, I like to think there's a little bit of Samkow that hangs around at poll time. Noobs who don't know about our former longtime moderator on this forum might not appreciate that we've been doing these polls pretty much this way for years.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Building a consensus one at a time is easier than compiling a bunch of top 20 lists and averaging them.

Reactions: Halberdier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad