Prospect Info: HFCBJ 2022 Summer Prospect Rankings: #15

Which of these 5 is the best prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)
2. David Jiricek (D)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)
4. Denton Mateychuk (D)
5. Corson Ceulemans (D)
6. Daniil Tarasov (G)
7. Nick Blankenburg (D)
8. Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
9. Stanislav Svozil (D)
10. Liam Foudy (C/LW)
11. Dmitri Voronkov (LW)
12. Guillaume Richard (D)
13. Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
14. Jordan Dumais (RW)

Select your add from the list:

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole-Julian Bjorgvik-Holm (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Martin Rysavy (LW)

Added: Jacob Christiansen (D)

Adds (as of JacketFanInFL):
Makarov - 6
Fisher - 3
Holm - 2
Rysavy - 2
Malatesta - 2

Last edited by a moderator:

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Add Makarov - I think he has the greatest potential to become this year's Christiansen, in the "how come he was that low on last summer's list" sense.

The fact that Christiansen was ranked 19th last year is still more surprising to me than he being excluded from top-14 this year.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Voted Christensen, add Fisher. And here's where I start to lose interest because I literally know nothing about the other prospects except Dunne and TFW.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Add Makarov

Still stumped by the Dumais love. Granted, we're talking the middle of our prospect group but I just don't buy into a small guy that's a perimeter player and isn't a great skater. Just doesn't feel like an NHL future even with high end IQ. That's just me complaining so I fit in with this group. :D

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Still stumped by the Dumais love. Granted, we're talking the middle of our prospect group but I just don't buy into a small guy that's a perimeter player and isn't a great skater. Just doesn't feel like an NHL future even with high end IQ. That's just me complaining so I fit in with this group. :D
I don't get it either but not having seeable future in the NHL doesn't mean necessarily he would be completely useless for the organisation. Guys like him and TFW can still be contributors at AHL level, it may be better to have them on the ice to support higher-end prospects' offensive game there than giving same ice time to Gaunces and Sikuras.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Add Makarov

I don't get it either but not having seeable future in the NHL doesn't mean necessarily he would be completely useless for the organisation. Guys like him and TFW can still be contributors at AHL level, it may be better to have them on the ice to support higher-end prospects' offensive game there than giving same ice time to Gaunces and Sikuras.

He went maybe a bit high. But are we that confident that he has zero shot of making it? The odds aren't great but he's got a glimmer of upside. In the later rounds I don't mind picking a guy for his brain and then hoping the physique/ skating combination comes later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad