• Daniil Tarasov (G)

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Here it is, the thread you've all been waiting for!!

Here's the general plan for anyone who's new or forgotten how this works:
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll (listed alphabetically) and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

Notes:
1) We've made every effort to have the full prospect list as accurate as possible. If you have quibbles with the list, or if you feel like we've left someone off, please shoot me a PM and we'll see if it needs to be fixed. (For example, per our critreria, Sillinger, Chinakov and Peeke have "graduated.")

2) There are no set guidelines to determine how you vote. Peak potential, likelihood of NHL career, pathway to playing time, expectations based on draft status -- any/all of these can be used at your discretion. There is no right/wrong way to vote.

3) There was some discussion on the first five. That said, we didn't fuss too much about it because you all can "fix" it in the add voting. Those five don't have to be the top five, if we get a player added and then enough posters vote for him in the subsequent poll.

4) Each poll is open for one day. We will do our best to keep these going with a fresh poll every day, but pre-apologies if we miss a day here or there.

Select your add from the list (again, please let me know if there are corrections)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Nick Blankenburg (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW)
Jordan Dumais (RW)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Liam Foudy (C/LW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Aidan Hreschuk (D)
Sergei Ibvanov (G)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Denton Mateychuk (D)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Stanislav Svozil (D)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Add vote (as of Cslebn ):
Blankenberg - 6
Mateychuk - 16
Foudy - 1
Fisher - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It’s Christmas in July! Always love these. Even though I think #1 will be pretty unanimous

KJ, add Blankenburg

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Johnson, though I wasn't exactly wowed during his cup of coffee at the end of last year.

Add Mateychuk

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I like blankenberg, but I'm slightly concerned an udfa with so few games is being called a fringe top 5 prospect

You can argue it both ways. A guy who looked good in the NHL in his tryout vs an 18 year old that can't hang in the AHL yet and might never hang in the NHL.

Also Michigan and NCAA is a higher level of competition than most of our prospects played at.

Reactions: CBJx614

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad