HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #14 (closed)

• C.York - PHI

• K.Johnson - CLB

• V.Kravtsov - NYR

• N.Lundkvist - NYR

• C.Perfetti - WPG

• S.Jarvis - CAR

• M.McTavish - ANA

• V.Podkolzin - VAN

• B.Clarke - LAK

• A.Holtz - NJD

• D.Holloway - EDM

• W.Eklund - SJS

• A.Turcotte- LAK

• P.Krebs - VGK

• V.Heinola - WPG

• S.Edvinsson - DET

• E.Bouchard - EDM

• M.Rossi - MIN

• P.Tomasino - NSH

• L.Hughes - NJD

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
:HFB: TOP 50 PROSPECTS

Criteria is 22 and under, 30 NHL GP or less, no goalies

1. Trevor Zegras - C:ducks18.35.
2. Moritz Seider - D:wings19.36.
3. Quinton Byfield - C:kings20.37.
4. Cole Caufield - RW:habs21.38.
5. Owen Power - D:sabres22.39.
6. Jamie Drysdale - D:ducks23.40.
7. Bowen Byram - D:avs24.41.
8. Anton Lundell - C:panthers25.42.
9. Matthew Beniers - C:seattle26.43.
10. Jake Sanderson - D:sens27.44.
11. Lucas Raymond - RW:wings28.45.
12. Matthew Boldy - LW:wild29.46.
13. Alex Newhook - C:avs30.47.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
to add:

D.Guenther - ARI
A.Kaliyev - LAK
C.McMichael - WSH
I.Morozov - VGK
D.Farrance - NSH
J.Quinn - BUF
S.Perunovich - STL
S.Pinto - OTT
C.Zary - CGY
V.Soderstrom - ARI
Y.Chinakhov - CLB
PO Joseph - PIT
G.Denisenko - FLA
D.Mercer - NJD
J.Berggren - DET
T.Bordeleau - SJS
K.Marchenko - CLB
L.Reichel - CHI
K.Guhle - MTL
JJ Peterka - BUF
N.Robertson - TOR
C.Addison - MIN
P.Broberg - EDM
T.Harley - DAL
B.Faber - LAK
C.Sillinger - CLB

past lists:
HFBoards TOP 75 Prospects Ranking #75 (FINAL) (2020)
HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects (2019)

Last edited:

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Add McMichael. Was 32nd last year and just went close to point/game in his rookie AHL season.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Rossi is in the lead now. I don't think of him as a safe prospect anymore. He has had to deal with multiple serious health issues that cost him his D+1 year. He might still pay off wonderfully, but if we're at the point in the voting where we take those risks, then I say vote for someone with the highest upside. That appears to be Kent Johnson.

Quinnisinoverhishead

Oct 4, 2014
Wow this is difficult. So many great prospects!
I agree. 2019 was a good draft, but I think 2020 is going to go down as one of the best all time. Players that aren't being discussed:
Chicagos #1 prospect: Lukas Reichel
Ottawas #2/3 prospect: Ridley Greig
Phi #1 prospect: Tyson Foerster
STL #1 prospect: Jake Neighbours
DAL #1 prospect: Mavrik Bourque

Reactions: Xspyrit

Quinnisinoverhishead

Oct 4, 2014
Doubt it.
I never seen a poster of one team attack another teams prospect (Lundkvist) as much as you do. The prospect boards, the trade forum boards, the polls...
Something doesn't add up... Has this individual done something to you? You have a lot of hate for a person you know nothing about. He is an exceptional prospect and has dominated every league he has played in.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I never seen a poster of one team attack another teams prospect (Lundkvist) as much as you do. The prospect boards, the trade forum boards, the polls...
Something doesn't add up... Has this individual done something to you? You have a lot of hate for a person you know nothing about. He is an exceptional prospect and has dominated every league he has played in.
He hasn't dominated any league. He will be fairly ranked if he's around ~20. Call that hate if you want but that means I hate 99.9% of all prospects.

Reactions: majormajor

Quinnisinoverhishead

Oct 4, 2014
He hasn't dominated any league. He will be fairly ranked if he's around ~20. Call that hate if you want but that means I hate 99.9% of all prospects.
Lol this is actually quite comical that you said this. Go look at your posts in the THN future watch forum posted in April (Before the 2021 draft). I said Lundkvist should be a top 15 prospect and you replied "why do Ranger fans put him in a tier he is clearly not in". 3 months later (after the 2021 draft) you say he should go roughly 20. How many defencemen are going in that 15-20 range (maybe Hughes and Clarke) He is unquestionably/unanimously the best defencemen prospect outside the 2021 draft remaining in the polls.

The fact you put him 20, means you value him exactly as I originally projected him and you previously vehemently disagreed with. You should stop commenting on Lundkvist, because you flip flop and have no clue what you are talking about.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Lol this is actually quite comical that you said this. Go look at your posts in the THN future watch forum posted in April (Before the 2021 draft). I said Lundkvist should be a top 15 prospect and you replied "why do Ranger fans put him in a tier he is clearly not in". 3 months later (after the 2021 draft) you say he should go roughly 20. How many defencemen are going in that 15-20 range (maybe Hughes and Clarke) He is unquestionably/unanimously the best defencemen prospect outside the 2021 draft remaining in the polls.

The fact you put him 20, means you value him exactly as I originally projected him and you previously vehemently disagreed with. You should stop commenting on Lundkvist, because you flip flop and have no clue what you are talking about.

Dude we are projecting prospects here. There is not a science to it. People are going to have preferences and it doesnt mean your favorite prospect sucks.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden

That makes no sense. He wasn't top 15 then, some prospects have graduated and some have been added = still not top 15. Biggest issue was also that Rangers fans implied several times that Lundkvist should be in the same tier as Seider/Drysdale.

Reactions: Stewie Griffin

Quinnisinoverhishead

Oct 4, 2014
That makes no sense. He wasn't top 15 then, some prospects have graduated and some have been added = still not top 15. Biggest issue was also that Rangers fans implied several times that Lundkvist should be in the same tier as Seider/Drysdale.
Now I get it... one Ranger fan compared Lundkvist to Seider and that upset you. So you now comment on every thing Lundkvist related... That makes sense :help:

By the way, none of the top 20 prospects on THN graduated. Keep trying...

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Now I get it... one Ranger fan compared Lundkvist to Seider and that upset you. So you now comment on every thing Lundkvist related... That makes sense :help:

By the way, none of the top 20 prospects on THN graduated. Keep trying...
You are referring to a list that had him around ~40 as an argument?

At least in my book there's been some changes to prospects rankings since April, but I still didn't see Lundkvist as a top 15 prospect then and not now either.. the fact that you get offended by a hypothetical ranking of ~#20 just shows that you're placing him in a higher tier than he probably belongs in.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Lundkvist is going to make us all look bad.

Add McMichael He was terrific in his first pro season - he led Hershey in scoring on their way to a to an amazing 27-4-2 record.
33 games14 goals13 assists27 points14 PIM+6
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I second adding McMichael here.

Voted Eklund for this spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad