HFBoards NHL All-Time Draft, Take 2

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Gretzky. Are you guys all crazy?

This may be the only time we actually are allowed to have nice things (even if it is only in our minds)

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Also OP @UnSandvich -- why not do this for a whole team? 12 forwards, 6 D, 2 Goalies. It would take a while, but it seems like you do this every few years anyway, this way you only have to do it once and then you are done. And then we'd have THE definitive HF Boards list of all-time greats (or at least ultimate teams). From my perspective, am very curious to find out how everyone rates those borderline good / great players like Cujo or Peter Bondra, you know?

Anyway, up to you if you want to do it, but I think it'd be really great to see what the list ends up being completed (and that is with or without Wayne Gretzky :))

Reactions: sundance74

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Oh my god guys, I'm so sorry. I forgot to "Watch" the thread, so i hadn't been getting notifications. I thought the thread had just died here. Thank you so much @PainForShane for pinging me & letting me see it hadn't

Voting:
I'll update this comment as each new vote comes in, but I can only count it if it's a single player vote (so not "Shore or Harvey" for example). If you're changing your vote later on, that's fine, just make a note of it. I apologize in advance if I am delayed in adding your vote, I am now working full-time so have much less free time on my hands
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne Gretzky (4)- PainForShane, MIGs Dog, GiveAFlyingPuck, ducky
Al MacInnis (1)- YotesFan47
Gordie Howe (1)- Bonsai Tree
Dale Hawerchuk (1)- sundance74
Bobby Orr (3)- TheLegend, Llewzaher, Jagged Ice, Bondurant
Shane Doan (2)- ck26, Dr Vinny Boombatz, lanky

Also OP @UnSandvich -- why not do this for a whole team? 12 forwards, 6 D, 2 Goalies. It would take a while, but it seems like you do this every few years anyway, this way you only have to do it once and then you are done. And then we'd have THE definitive HF Boards list of all-time greats (or at least ultimate teams). From my perspective, am very curious to find out how everyone rates those borderline good / great players like Cujo or Peter Bondra, you know?

Anyway, up to you if you want to do it, but I think it'd be really great to see what the list ends up being completed (and that is with or without Wayne Gretzky :))
So it's not 32 teams but this is the ATD board's last draft

Last edited:
Reactions: PainForShane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad