GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/5/21 |9 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
But seriously? Who on the Rangers is going to do anything?

This reminds me of when Lucic killed Miller, and they sent out Paul Gaustad to the slaughter next game and he got absolutely throttled. Like... "good job, that showed him!"

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
But seriously? Who on the Rangers is going to do anything?

This reminds me of when Lucic killed Miller, and they sent out Paul Gaustad to the slaughter next game and he got absolutely throttled. Like... "good job, that showed him!"
This is kind of my thought on the situation. I'm sure some guy will take a run at Wilson or try to fight him b/c of all the media coverage. Might not end well but they almost have to at this point.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
This is kind of my thought on the situation. I'm sure some guy will take a run at Wilson or try to fight him b/c of all the media coverage. Might not end well but they almost have to at this point.
Why fight him. Knee him stick him but why fight. Dirty for dirty

Reactions: Bridges31

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Posted this in the NYR GDT:

I think those expecting an all-out brawl will be disappointed, but by the same token, those that expect nothing to happen are, I think, out to lunch. Everyone in [the Rangers'] locker room is seriously pissed, tempers will flare.

Go get em!

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
Have Rangers called up some tough guy? If not, I'm very disappointed. The Caps are way to tough for them. Wilson, Chara, Dillion, Hathaway. Who's going to stand up against that?

I guess AHL is not what it used to be anyway. Are there even any goons left?

Reactions: TimThomas24

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Rangers are done and this game is essentially meaningless, how they haven’t inserted any meat into the lineup for tonight’s game is beyond me. Actually, it’s kind of sad.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Have Rangers called up some tough guy? If not, I'm very disappointed. The Caps are way to tough for them. Wilson, Chara, Dillion, Hathaway. Who's going to stand up against that?

I guess AHL is not what it used to be anyway. Are there even any goons left?
I remember last year when Kucherov threw a hit that Buffalo didn't like. They called up an AHL tough guy to 'send a message'. He ended up getting clowned a couple of times and had a total TOI of something like 90 seconds and two minor penalties.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I remember last year when Kucherov threw a hit that Buffalo didn't like. They called up an AHL tough guy to 'send a message'. He ended up getting clowned a couple of times and had a total TOI of something like 90 seconds and two minor penalties.
He had a single brief shift and Ralph nailed him to the bench because Ralph was one of the worst most incompetent coaches in NHL history.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
The Rangers not calling up Geertsen tonight is embarrassing, had a chance to make a statement and they blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad