GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/11/21 | There are technically two games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Embarrassment by the Caps tonight not winning at least 9-1 vs an AHL team. I always wondered how they would do against each other and its not that big a difference. Mind you the Bruins had some NHL players like Wagner, DeBrusk and Ritchie. Not exactly Bergeron, Marchand and Pasta. They did find a really good goalie in rookie Swayman. The 22 year old finishes the year with a 1.50 GAA. Seven wins in 10 games, with a .945 SV%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Embarrassment by the Caps tonight not winning at least 9-1 vs an AHL team. I always wondered how they would do against each other and its not that big a difference. Mind you the Bruins had some NHL players like Wagner, DeBrusk and Ritchie. Not exactly Bergeron, Marchand and Pasta. They did find a really good goalie in rookie Swayman. The 22 year old finishes the year with a 1.50 GAA. Seven wins in 10 games, with a .945 SV%.

Yeah what an embarrassment.

Almost the same level of embarrassment that on April 11th this year.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Yeah what an embarrassment.

Almost the same level of embarrassment that on April 11th this year.

*checks lineup from April 11th*
Not the same level at all

I guess all it takes for the Caps to beat Boston on regulation this season is for them to have Jack Ahcan lead there defenseman in time on ice because the rest of their top 6 are either hurt or resting. At least this time around they didn’t have there 4th string goalie in net and only allowed 2.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad