GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/11/21 | There are technically two games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
4-11.jpg

Reactions: inactive user

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

They're sending in a bunch of guys from Providence with something to prove

Bruins out tonight:
Marchand, Bergeron, Pastrnak, Hall, Krejci, Smith, Kuraly, Coyle, McAvoy, Grzelcyk, Reilly, Miller, Rask, Kase, Carlo, Lauzon

How is that roster even remotely cap compliant? Almost half the team is sitting, how can they afford to call that many people up?

Reactions: Marshall

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
How is that roster even remotely cap compliant? Almost half the team is sitting, how can they afford to call that many people up?

No idea. After last nights Golden Knights lineup I had the same question.

They’re all league minimum guys basically but it’s still going to be almost 10 mil in cap hits.

Actually, a lot of them already count on the cap for the Bruins since they’ve been carrying 10 defenseman, 3 goalies, and 16 forwards since the deadline and remained cap compliant. I think they’re only calling up 4 or 5 guys.

Edit:

Last edited:

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Because after the trade deadline you can actually have a 30 man roster. Bruins are at 29 and are under the cap, even CapFriendly agrees :)

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Meaningless game tonight between Boston and the Caps. Would have been different is the points mattered, could have been very interesting. Bruins took the season series anyways.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Tinordi is still wearing a face shield? Too bad nobody wants to step up to Hathaway for what he did. That's the life of an 8th/9th/10th defenseman, I guess.

Kind of funny how he was the one who stepped up to Wilson when he injured Carlo. I guess they don't want to provoke the Capitals before their series? Or they probably just forgot. :(

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Tinordi is still wearing a face shield? Too bad nobody wants to step up to Hathaway for what he did. That's the life of an 8th/9th/10th defenseman, I guess.

Kind of funny how he was the one who stepped up to Wilson when he injured Carlo. I guess they don't want to provoke the Capitals before their series? Or they probably just forgot. :(

Nick Ritchie already beat the wheels off him once this season. I'm sure he'd go with him again.

Reactions: inactive user
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad