GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/1/21 | May there be a lot of games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Is Lord

Jan 13, 2019
Matthews is a machine. He may go down as the best goal scorer ever to play the game. Just incredible.

He has scored 65 goals in the last 82 games.

Just give him the Rocket now. No one is catching him.

Absolutely zero time or space and he still gets it done. It's automatic. Best in the WORLD.

As a fellow Mexican American, he's very inspiring to me. I hope he can get 60 next year.

Mar 26, 2010
Absolutely zero time or space and he still gets it done. It's automatic. Best in the WORLD.

As a fellow Mexican American, he's very inspiring to me. I hope he can get 60 next year.
Matthews is the best goal scorer in the world. There is not a player even close. Not one!

Reactions: Jesus Is Lord

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Matthews is a machine. He may go down as the best goal scorer ever to play the game. Just incredible.

He has scored 65 goals in the last 82 games.

Just give him the Rocket now. No one is catching him.
They got an award for that.
he'd have to match Ovi in winning them... That's really all they're going to look at when judging that "best goal scorer to ever play".. it will be total amount which will be tough to match Gretzky. So it will be "new era hockey best goal scorer to play" and Ovi has 9 rockets, let Matthews score at Ovi's pace, which I looks like the trajectory is heading that direction, but he has to win another 2-3 to start having that conversation IMO.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Oh look another primary assist for Marner

Leafs fans will still call him selfish

And all he does is win them games with his playmaking

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews is the best in the World! Goal scoring Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad