GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/1/21 | May there be a lot of games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
NHL reffing at its finest
Player bottom of screen replacing the one about to play the puck, I guess he still had 1 leg on the ice when he played it. Literally like no impact on the play.
upload_2021-5-1_22-48-19.png

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
You can always order some of these bad boys, maybe you’ll catch your boys on the links before they jet out of town til October

Golfing jokes just don't have the same ring to them when they're made by Oilers fans. I feel like I know why, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Golfing jokes just don't have the same ring to them when they're made by Oilers fans. I feel like I know why, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Enjoy living in the past, and enjoy the coming rebuild even more. Actually, scratch that last part. I hope your cheapass team keeps chin diaper around forever so you can enjoy the same mediocre team for eternity

Reactions: Arctic Fox

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Doubt the fair weather fan base would even survive a rebuild. 2nd cheapest tickets in Canada :laugh::help:

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Enjoy living in the past, and enjoy the coming rebuild even more. Actually, scratch that last part. I hope your cheapass team keeps chin diaper around forever so you can enjoy the same mediocre team for eternity
Probably shouldn’t throw stones when you live in a glass house, oilers have made the playoffs once since 2016 and they lost to the last placed playoff team. The mighty Blackhawks

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Probably shouldn’t throw stones when you live in a glass house, oilers have made the playoffs once since 2016 and they lost to the last placed playoff team. The mighty Blackhawks

Keep living in the past as well, friend. Enjoy rebuild 2.0, but you'll have to wait another year for reasons that don't need to be elucidated further. Hope someday you get over getting dumped by an Oilers fan or whatever your problem is. :laugh::help:

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Keep living in the past as well, friend. Enjoy rebuild 2.0, but you'll have to wait another year for reasons that don't need to be elucidated further. Hope someday you get over getting dumped by an Oilers fan or whatever your problem is. :laugh::help:
The most recent playoffs is the past? :huh:

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Uh, yeah it is, genius. This is a new season.
You do know the playoffs haven’t happened yet, right?. Going off the most recent time they happened isn’t considered the past until the next seasons playoffs have concluded

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
You do know the playoffs haven’t happened yet, right?. Going off the most recent time they happened isn’t considered the past until the next seasons playoffs have concluded

Haha, I see how it is. I guess every team that has a bad playoffs the season prior should be expected to do nothing the next season. I guess going with your logic we should expect the Canucks to do really well in the playoffs this season, right?

Oh...

Sorry.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Haha, I see how it is. I guess every team that has a bad playoffs the season prior should be expected to do nothing the next season. I guess going with your logic we should expect the Canucks to do really well in the playoffs this season, right?

Oh...

Sorry.
Your past performance is typically what people will base your next performance on

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Didn't work for the Canucks I guess. Maybe teams actually change from season to season? Or does that only work when it fits your narrative?
Teams do change but it doesn’t change the fact you still get judged on what you’ve done the previous season. Vancouver had an absolute comical collapse this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->