GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/1/21 | May there be a lot of games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Ducks are now tied with the 1997-98 Lightning for the worst PP% in NHL history (9.4%).

IXCB9BE.gif

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Good to see him jab back at Andersson.

That guy is such a clown and the biggest fake tough guy in the show.

RNH-McLeod-Pulju have been suffocating on the forecheck. That line has a ton of speed, they looked so fast together.

McLeod has impressed me. Has stepped right in and hasn’t looked out of place at all. I feel he could get his first hopefully soon.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McLeod has impressed me. Has stepped right in and hasn’t looked out of place at all. I feel he could get his first hopefully soon.

He’s played so well and responsible at both ends of the ice.

I knew Tippett would love him when he got called up. He’s got good size, fantastic skater, high hockey IQ, and very good defensively. He’s a Tippett type of player through and through. Hence why he’s playing him as the 2C over Nuge on the same line.

His elite skating and smarts will keep him in the NHL for a long time. Hope he gets one tonight.

It might be because they both wear 71, but man does he remind me of Cirelli in a lot of ways.

Reactions: 780il

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I am, but...what does that have to do with Dallas losing again? :dunno:

Unless you just felt like taking a little potshot at Robertson, I guess.

Meh, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I did! Truth be told though the actual Calder race is less interesting than watching logic getting stretched all out of shape.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild won tonight but best case scenario we play Vegas and maybe win that series before getting wrecked by the Blues or Avalanche. yeeesh. Sort of hope we were not playing with maximum effort these last three games.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If STL can get guys like Parayko, Krug, and Tarasenko(among others) healthy before the playoffs, and Binnington gets his mojo back, then the playoffs in the West are gonna get crazy. STL doesn't have to take a back seat to anyone. I can see them defeating any of the other three teams above them...

Reactions: Mez

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If STL can get guys like Parayko, Krug, and Tarasenko(among others) healthy before the playoffs, and Binnington gets his mojo back, then the playoffs in the West are gonna get crazy. STL doesn't have to take a back seat to anyone. I can see them defeating any of the other three teams above them...
Wasn’t the same thing said last year ?

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
This Flames-Oilers game is going to cause Tippett to lose his hair... too wide open :)
Sutter will be pissed....his team almost has 10 shots after 25 min...way to many.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Flames have to win this game so no fooling around. I think if they lose they have a 30% change of playoffs even if they win all remaining games.
They are all but mathematically eliminated, but I meant more so around this forum ha

Reactions: voxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad