GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/8/21 | 10 games tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdog

Mar 11, 2011
Bruins were outshooting the Capitals 20-9, up 2-0 and penalty after penalty two of which didn’t even exist.
Exactly - Boston absolutely didn't have to take those penalties, and yet they were stupid enough to.

And look at those refs letting Gryzlik (spel?) get away with double minor for that high stick on Oshie. Conspiracy indeed! :)

Reactions: Neil Racki

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Wow... boston has a 4 on 2 nullified with Oshie down on the ice at the other end.

Technically high sticking

No penalty called but bruins with possession in a 4 on 2 in the offensive,e zone

Reactions: YukonCornelius

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Exactly - Boston absolutely didn't have to take those penalties, and yet they were stupid enough to.

And look at those refs letting Gryzlik (spel?) get away with double minor for that high stick on Oshie. Conspiracy indeed! :)
Ok, dude.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Stutzle gives Smith a tap on the pads at the horn.

He's stopped everything Jimmy Stu has thrown at him this game.

Reactions: Mez

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dahlin has 100 points as a 20 year old defenseman stuck with two shortened seasons on a team that I wasn’t sure scored 100 goals in three years.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't even care that they didn't call that bad. The fact that I'm now aware you can challenge high sticks that happened a good while before the goal was scored pisses me off. NHL is such a bad league.

Reactions: The Macho King
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad