GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/8/21 | 10 games tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Canes take over 1st in the Central with a shutout of Florida. They are 1 pt up on Tampa but have a game in hand on everyone they are battling

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Sens are 13-15-4 versus rest of the North.

What does that tell you about the other teams? lol

Exactly.

Taking out the record against one team to make a point is pretty smooth brained stuff just created by certain fans.

It's why we don't go around saying the Oilers are 23-9-0 against non-Toronto teams.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Yikes, Draisaitl is a really unlikeable player unless you're an Oilers fan. Low-key one of the dirtier players in the league and always turtles when the heat is turned up.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Yikes, Draisaitl is a really unlikeable player unless you're an Oilers fan. Low-key one of the dirtier players in the league and always turtles when the heat is turned up.
Lol

Little salty?

Tkachuk threw him a quick jab last game first before Drai punched him and then got jumped

I don't want him fighting. Too valuable.

I actually want some a**holes on our team. We never have them like CGY or VAN or OTT

If you are ok with Stars being pushed around with zero pushback, that's you. have at er.

He can hit with the best of them.

We always get goaded into crap by guys like Tkachuk instead of initiating anything

Reactions: Mez

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Yep, they played their best game tonight but Smith was a wall. Way she goes. They have a bright future assuming they stick to the rebuild and don't Chiarelli it up at the first signs of improvement.

giphy.gif

Looking forward to the HF mental gymnastics about how we are trash, etc. cause it's the Sens.
EDIT - looks like I wasn't in before the Nucks fan whos a closet Oiler cultist.
If your talking about the guy I think your talking about, I think he hates everything equal but is a Oiler season ticket holder.
As for the Sens, 14 losses against the Oilers and Nucks but have played the other teams we'll.

Reactions: North Cole

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
CGY Flames are like FLA just giving away dmen (Them goalies)

I still do not know why Hamilton was traded. Adam Fox as well.
Adam Fox is easy he wouldn't sign.
Calgary and Carolina I get why he wouldn't in Carolina but I wish we had him

Last edited:
Reactions: Canes

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Canes take over 1st in the Central with a shutout of Florida. They are 1 pt up on Tampa but have a game in hand on everyone they are battling

Change half the teams, and the central is still a bloodbath from top to bottom. Even the mediocre teams duking it out.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Lol

Little salty?

Tkachuk threw him a quick jab last game first before Drai punched him and then got jumped

I don't want him fighting. Too valuable.

I actually want some a**holes on our team. We never have them like CGY or VAN or OTT

If you are ok with Stars being pushed around with zero pushback, that's you. have at er.

He can hit with the best of them.

We always get goaded into crap by guys like Tkachuk instead of initiating anything

Nurse and Kassian are big enough a-holes I'd say, plus those two are legitimately tough and can fight.

I do have a problem with someone like McDavid getting targeted but Draisaitl brings on 99% of the crap he receives.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

He turtled so hard into that hit on Brady tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese