GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Rangers starting their off season early, couldn't even wait until the game ended.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
Yeah, a last two years SC winner is an easy match-up. :laugh:
Out of those four teams, the devils best match up against Pitt and Tampa. I didn’t say it would be easy but nj does not play well against physical teams like Boston and Washington.

Regular season doesn’t mean anything but the devils have One OTL against Tampa and Pitt combined this season

Also I prefer Tampa.. they look so primed for an upset. Not really playing great hockey down the stretch and I think they just gave up 7 goals to Buffalo

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Is it normal for there to only be 1 confirmed matchup going into the final day (I get that Boston/Florida can still throw things off, but everyone else is done tonight)?

I was wondering that myself. Being a Jets fan it's kind of neat to see all that posting in the WCQF Jets - Wild thread though. It's the only playoff series thread in town so it's getting a lot more action than it otherwise would methinks.

But yeah, I recall a lot fewer series being up in the air on the last day of the season in the past...

m.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
So will the game between Boston and Florida still be played tomorrow night? Sounds like everything will be settled in about 9 hours.
I don't see why not. Non playoff teams have been playing meaningless games for months. It'll probably be an uneventful game where both teams can't wait until it ends.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Out of those four teams, the devils best match up against Pitt and Tampa. I didn’t say it would be easy but nj does not play well against physical teams like Boston and Washington.

Regular season doesn’t mean anything but the devils have One OTL against Tampa and Pitt combined this season

Also I prefer Tampa.. they look so primed for an upset. Not really playing great hockey down the stretch and I think they just gave up 7 goals to Buffalo

Funny, i think as a Flyers fan i would rather play the Bruins or Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad