Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
qss0-2.gif

MaskedSonja

Feb 3, 2007
Formerly Tinalera
A lot of scoreboard watching and math calculations tonight with each goal scored.....*rubs hands* exciting stuff.....and east berth settings may not even be settled until tomorrow! :popcorn::D

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
LAK or ANA will finish 3rd in the Pacific and would face the Sharks. Or they can finish 1st wildcard and face the Golden Knights. If I was I ether team, I would take the loss tonight and take my chances in the playoffs against the Golden Knights.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Is it normal for there to only be 1 confirmed matchup going into the final day (I get that Boston/Florida can still throw things off, but everyone else is done tonight)?

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
If I'm CBJ fan I'd want to lose tonight and hope the Devils and/or Flyers win.

Much rather play the Caps or Bolts than the Pens in the first round.

Am I wrong? Only did a quick glance at the current standings.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Is it normal for there to only be 1 confirmed matchup going into the final day (I get that Boston/Florida can still throw things off, but everyone else is done tonight)?
I think that Boston/Florida game was one that was rescheduled due to a storm, so it wasn't originally scheduled for tomorrow.

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
If I'm CBJ fan I'd want to lose tonight and hope the Devils and/or Flyers win.

Much rather play the Caps or Bolts than the Pens in the first round.

Am I wrong? Only did a quick glance at the current standings.
Funny because Devils fans are hoping to play Pittsburgh and avoid Boston or Washington.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Man this is one of the most exciting hockey days in a long long time for me and Im a fan of a team thats been eliminated months ago :laugh:

I dont even know how I want the Eastern matchups to end up its all just so crazy. Really liking Philly and the Devils teams and Blue Jackets are kinda entertaining too.

Rooting for Avs and Oilers to win that much I do know. And Detroit and Montreal to win to help out the Canucks tanking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad