GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Bam!

Honestly thought we weren't going to make it at multiple times this season.

really is something. half the year, there was someone injured on that team. it's amazing ANA is in the playoffs let alone being in 2nd seed(if the score holds) and having home advantage.

I dont think you have a particularly good coach but the guys on that team are absolutely studs. the acquisition of Henrique has been a godsend to the team also

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
really is something. half the year, there was someone injured on that team. it's amazing ANA is in the playoffs let alone being in 2nd seed(if the score holds) and having home advantage.

I dont think you have a particularly good coach but the guys on that team are absolutely studs. the acquisition of Henrique has been a godsend to the team also

They said on our broadcast we had 39 different players play for the team this year, the most in the NHL. It is awesome to have so many in the organization able to step up when our big guys were down.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That would be crazy after the talk in one of the GDT not that long ago about SJ maybe winning the division.

It's crazy how it's ended up this tight with each team having gone on incredible winning streaks at times and fighting thru major injuries.

Pacific is gonna be a handful for anyone if they don't kill each other first.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well..at least it seems I won't have to suffer a first round Knights-Ducks tilt. On the other hand, bombing this hard in the last game of the season could be bad for the VGK

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Congrats Oilers on your S/O win, that extra point gets you the 9th pick instead of 8th. And for the Canucks that extra loser point gets you 6th instead of 5th

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Congrats Oilers on your S/O win, that extra point gets you the 9th pick instead of 8th. And for the Canucks that extra loser point gets you 6th instead of 5th
Winning the #1 pick with the odds at #9 will be more satisfying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad