GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/6/19 | last night of the regular season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
TB playing dirty and seem to know they are getting the calls. NHL wants TB to get a new record? It is a story they can sell.

This game was clarified on that ref assisted PP goal for TB to start the come back. Do they come back naturally down 0-2? Who knows...

Lots of cross checks and late hits. This reeks of that series last year all over again.

This whole season when Tampa goes down 0-2 , (which has happened plenty of times) over 50% of the time they come back, so yeah they do it often enough to say they do it “naturally”

Xanner

Aug 2, 2009
Tampa is playing so arrogant, quick someone get jack edwards a tissue.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Its actually nauseating listening to a Bruins broadcast.

The Krejci hit was an unnecessary cheapshot? It was a half-speed hit to the middle of the chest, Krejci was completely centred to the hit but decided to turn while falling. He's been rocked with huge hits this season more than any other player, maybe its his responsibility to have some spatial awareness.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Its actually nauseating listening to a Bruins broadcast.

The Krejci hit was an unnecessary cheapshot? It was a half-speed hit to the middle of the chest, Krejci was completely centred to the hit but decided to turn while falling. He's been rocked with huge hits this season more than any other player, maybe its his responsibility to have some spatial awareness.

(Maybe mute it or watch another feed)

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
That's more than respectable. That's actually kinda nuts.

Now that I think about it Tampa has come back from being down 2-0 to tie or take the lead in some of this but still lost.

The one Ottawa game for sure.

So my original assessment was probably closer to 50% comeback as I never said they won.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The lack of intensity in this game is kind of funny. It's like they made a deal pre-game to not hurt each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad