GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/29/21 |The other guy gave you 7 games yesterday .... i give you more !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2011
Because deep down they know he is better than Drai and would be putting up even more insane numbers if Marner was upgraded to McDavid like Drai has. They know that Matthews is the 2nd best player in the league and they hate that he's a better goal scorer than him.
Drai 5 vs 5 stats

McDavid 258:38 with, 506:58 without
Kahun 338:37 with; 288:33 without
Kailer 520:25 with; 213:07 without

No need to thrash on Drai just to pump AM up, Drai has actually been very impressive himself, putting up broken numbers despite his 2 most common 5 vs 5 forward linemates putting up 3rd liner numbers themselves.

Reactions: voxel

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If Vasilevskiy got to play the Stars every game he'd be challenging Hasek and Roy in no time.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Edmonton is already going to mathematically end both Calgary and Vancouver’s seasons but I’d really like to see them rest some guys and toss some pity points at those teams to hurt their draft position.

The Oilers don't play the Flames particularly well even in a terrible season for Calgary. It's probably better for Edmonton to still test themselves at this point.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I don’t even see him on the scratched list, did he get sent down?

Nope. He's practicing and on the taxi squad. Too good for the Condors (except to learn to play the PK). Jones/Bear/Lagesson/Bouchard are all too good for the AHL (they all played top-pair minutes).

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Nope. He's practicing and on the taxi squad. Too good for the Condors (except to learn to play the PK). Jones/Bear/Lagesson/Bouchard are all too good for the AHL (they all played top-pair minutes).
Ahh gotcha, I want to see the kid play

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Calgary is going to take a dumb penalty if they keep running at oilers

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Wouldn't it be funny if it was neal who killed the slim Lames' playoff chances? :D

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
The past twenty years, there’s been no player more underrated than David Krejci. None.

Malkin?

On Hfboards it's Barkov

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I'd love to think the Wild are just coasting in this game, taking it easy before the playoffs but they're blocking shots. No excuse for this. DK why Rask is playing.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
You think someone talked about as one of four “generational talents” is underrated? Exsqueeze me? Baking powder?

Who is saying that outside of Hfboards/Reddit? He wasn't even put into the top 100 players list, how does that happen to a "generational talent"?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Flames pulling the MTL card out tonight lol. Call after call missed. Blatant ones, not chinsy. I don't know why more teams don't just try to mug McDavid or crosscheck him in the face or trip him if the refs allow it?

Reactions: Declassified

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Who is saying that outside of Hfboards/Reddit? He wasn't even put into the top 100 players list, how does that happen to a "generational talent"?
You’re actually going to deny that Malkin has had press his entire career describing him as “generational”? Mate it was there.

In no universe can someone describe Malkin as underrated. It’s plainly false. Unless you think he’s somehow surpassed the NHL and you, personally, find him to be some kind of hockey deity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad