GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/25/21 | 4 days togame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Columbus did good work this year reducing Vasilevskiy's confidence, I'm surprised Tampa even played him.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Rangers win off of a hatty from Ziba. What a run.

4 back of Bruins. Boston has a few games in hand.

What a finish. We got some good races for 4th in divisions league-wide.

This one is probably not as exciting as people are making it be. I just don't see the Rangers being a real threat to the Isles or Bruins. Would love to have that Flyers game back, though.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
This one is probably not as exciting as people are making it be. I just don't see the Rangers being a real threat to the Isles or Bruins. Would love to have that Flyers game back, though.
I'd like to see the Rangers in over the Bruins. I'd give you guys a bit more credit than that. Don't sell yourselves short. Momentum and confidence is an amazing thing. Plus its great development for the team who is growing together.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'd like to see the Rangers in over the Bruins. I'd give you guys a bit more credit than that. Don't sell yourselves short. Momentum and confidence is an amazing thing. Plus its great development for the team who is growing together.

Down 4 and we played 2 more games. We do play them twice. I just don't see it. Hopefully they build on it next year. I'd also like to see the Rangers in over the Bruins. :laugh:

Reactions: MattySnipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad