hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
4-25.jpg

Reactions: BHD

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Boston looked pretty dangerous on that 6 on 5... don't worry tho.. refs to the rescue. They've missed a bunch of stuff today.. but call a penalty with 90 seconds to go... right.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Boston looked pretty dangerous on that 6 on 5... don't worry tho.. refs to the rescue. They've missed a bunch of stuff today.. but call a penalty with 90 seconds to go... right.

High sticking is an automatic call. Interference, slashing, holding etc are subjective.

Why not ask yourself why the Bruins needed to take a penalty for 5 guys to stop 1?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol at being mad that a ref called a blatant and obvious penalty.

If they're letting a bunch of that kind of stuff slide in the game, the problem is the refs letting that slide earlier in the game, not them calling the one late in the game.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
As long as Pittsburgh and Washington keep winning that means they won't play in the first round so in that sense this was a good result.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
High sticking is an automatic call. Interference, slashing, holding etc are subjective.

Why not ask yourself why the Bruins needed to take a penalty for 5 guys to stop 1?

I'm not a bruins fan... but its kind of suspicious to let everything go for the entire game, including other high sticks.. and then call that one at the end of the game to seal the win for a team.

I would have been fine if nothing was called... the entire game.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I'm not a bruins fan... but its kind of suspicious to let everything go for the entire game, including other high sticks.. and then call that one at the end of the game to seal the win for a team.

High sticks... so at least 2? Who committed the high sticks and who were they on? Name the 4 players involved

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
High stick is a high stick. Once again the Bruins fans complain while the Bruins could have had a number of calls on them as well. Pens played smartest game in quite awhile. Carter a much better pick up than the vastly over rated Hall.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
High stick is a high stick. Once again the Bruins fans complain while the Bruins could have had a number of calls on them as well. Pens played smartest game in quite awhile. Carter a much better pick up than the vastly over rated Hall.

... I'm not a bruins fan bud. I'm just not a fan of referees and their ability to call penalties when it pleases them.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio

First obviously a penalty. Second looking dangerous 6x5 yet Guentzel holding the puck 1x5 drawing the call. Didn't look that dangerous to me.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Zebby scores on a beautiful pass from Laffy, another point for Laffy on this first line. He looks like he fits in well. I mean this is against the Sabres, but that was a hell of a pass by Laff.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Skinner did something!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Lol that pass from Fox to Kakko
And the finish by Kakko! That whole play was Kakko showing his skills. Rangers are going to be really good, and really soon - especially if they can get Eichel.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
And the finish by Kakko! That whole play was Kakko showing his skills. Rangers are going to be really good, and really soon - especially if they can get Eichel.

We'll be good regardless. But nice to see points for Fox, Chytil, Kakko and Laf already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad