GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/9/2024 - a lucky 13 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Roy and Whitecloud both got banged up on the 3 on 3 goal.... pretty sure the words from the trainer were "Before the Trade Deadline" :sarcasm::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Eichel had 3 assists and 5 blocks which says something about him playing a full 200' game, but watching him control the game was really something tonight.
I did find it funny last year with Cassidy saying he pretty much ignored the rest of the team to focus on coaching Eichel last season, would definately say it paid off.... maybe we needed someone for him to focus all the energy on this year :sarcasm::laugh:

Reactions: WhataKnight

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
He’s depth defensemen now at best, guys just ass with crust dangling from the side

Stank!

There is a guy in Canucks board that is so emotional over Myers, he actually thinks we should give him $13 million over 3 years at least if not more.

Like a $4.5 AAV deal over 3 years.

I don’t know why some guys on the Canucks board still defend Myers,

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
There is a guy in Canucks board that is so emotional over Myers, he actually thinks we should give him $13 million over 3 years at least if not more.

Find a big, physical d-man with better decision making and that will dip FAST.

Reactions: Breakers

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022

Goes both ways tbh. He's nowhere near as bad as a few here go out of their way to convince others
That being said, once healthy if nucks defence is still playing this well it's hard to justify him getting back in.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If my understanding is correct, bear with me if it's not, the Chicago Blackhawks have officially been eliminated from the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad