GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Laflamme*

We can thank whoever made that Jinx thread on the main board for that one :laugh:

Xavier Laflamme*

Crosby has the best backhand in the league..that thing is filthy

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Why didn't Sutter change on the PK when Burns was retrieving the puck? He didn't pressure the puck or change, he just stood at the blueline...

Xavier Laflamme*

Why didn't Sutter change on the PK when Burns was retrieving the puck? He didn't pressure the puck or change, he just stood at the blueline...

He's been terrible this year. Great defensively but that's it. Feel free to scroll through our GDT and read all the Sutter comments, lol

GFY

Touhou Fanatic
Dec 21, 2013
Richmond, B.C.
In that thread about "what player is most hated on your team by your fanbase", I saw Thompsons name a lot, but I gotta say, he's looked pretty good tonight.. I'd guess it's a one night showing but he's been scary.

Xavier Laflamme*

Tough break for the Sharks...delay of game with 26 seconds left

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Enjoy the 1st round exit, especially if that's the best the Anaheim Ducks have

Are you serious? You're basing it off a game where the Ducks could coast to the playoffs, still win the division against a Canucks team that really needs every point, not even mentioning the Ducks dominated the game. Lack played well there is no denying it, i was messing around. Sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad