GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Don't slewfoot the captain of another team if you don't want to get your face pounded in Maroon.

Xavier Laflamme*

For as beastly at protecting the puck as Joe Thorton is, Malkin just stepped into him and took it right away...that was sweet

Xavier Laflamme*

Penalties are only called on the Sharks tonight. Awesome.

Did you see the first 2 penalties that were called on the Penguins that gave the Sharks 2 PP's or were you away from your television?

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Can someone please explain to me in the Nucks v Ducks game how come it is 5 on 5 with 2 skaters in the box serving minor penalties? Aren't these guys going to come out at the same time in the 3rd period therefore making it 6 on 6? What am I missing, they didn't get fighting majors did they? Thanks.

GFY

Touhou Fanatic
Dec 21, 2013
Richmond, B.C.
Can someone please explain to me in the Nucks v Ducks game how come it is 5 on 5 with 2 skaters in the box serving minor penalties? Aren't these guys going to come out at the same time in the 3rd period therefore making it 6 on 6? What am I missing, they didn't get fighting majors did they? Thanks.

What usually happens is that they'll be in the box until the next whistle goes. I think Kassian got two rough minors? Maroon got one, and then there was the tripping minor.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks

They won't come out until after a whistle. Coincidental penalties.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010

Off-setting minors. They'll stay in the box until their 4 minutes are up, then they'll wait until the next whistle and then they'll be able to leave.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Did you see the first 2 penalties that were called on the Penguins that gave the Sharks 2 PP's or were you away from your television?

Opps. You're correct.

Pittsburgh has gotten away with quite a few calls since, and there have been chitsy calls against sj.

coldhands

Jan 25, 2012
BC
Rattled? You have a two minute pp. If Kassian wasnt an idiot and jumped Maroon without even giving him a chance to square off you'd have a 5on3.

I'm not worried about that. Kassian and Maroon seem to have a real hate on for eachother, not sure where it comes from. I think Maroon has refused to fight Zack on a few occasions and vice versa.

I was speaking about Getzlaf's slash on Bonino off the faceoff. It was a nothing play and they weren't even tied up, he just gave him a quick one after the draw.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I'm not worried about that. Kassian and Maroon seem to have a real hate on for eachother, not sure where it comes from. I think Maroon has refused to fight Zack on a few occasions and vice versa.

I was speaking about Getzlaf's slash on Bonino off the faceoff. It was a nothing play and they weren't even tied up, he just gave him a quick one after the draw.

Yeah that's what i'm saying. I wouldn't classify a 2 minute slash as rattled.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Off-setting minors. They'll stay in the box until their 4 minutes are up, then they'll wait until the next whistle and then they'll be able to leave.

They won't come out until after a whistle. Coincidental penalties.

What usually happens is that they'll be in the box until the next whistle goes. I think Kassian got two rough minors? Maroon got one, and then there was the tripping minor.

Thank you all, got it

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
B_tNOSdUwAAMleQ.png:large

What a turtle

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
B_tNOSdUwAAMleQ.png:large

What a turtle

What a joke. Show the video. Kassian throws off his gloves and swings without even giving Maroon a chance to drop them. Kassian is the ***** in that play and if you can't see that there is no helping you. That picture literally shows nothing about how it went. Patrick Maroon is far from a turtle.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
What a joke. Show the video. Kassian throws off his gloves and swings without even giving Maroon a chance to drop them. Kassian is the ***** in that play and if you can't see that there is no helping you. That picture literally shows nothing about how it went. Patrick Maroon is far from a turtle.

Maroon threw his stick to the ice but not his gloves. If he wanted to go, that was the time to go.

Xavier Laflamme*

I don't like the fact that we've yet to win a game when trailing after 2 periods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad