GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
That had to be the worst 3rd period by the Sens since the Montreal meltdown last March that ended their playoff hopes last year. Thankfully, a better outcome. It does provide film on how to beat the Sens. And one has to wonder about inserting Anderson. Regardless of how many great saves he made, he still let in 4 goals in the 3rd period. That is unacceptable.

Pretty unacceptable how many shots he had to face in the 3rd as well.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
NYR/Hawks.

What a solid, well played game, great to watch.

And yes, 0-0 through 60 minutes. Superb goaltending. Both teams are ready for the postseason; playing tight and entertaining hockey.

Not rooting for either team, but thank goodness this game was decided in OT (read: actual hockey).

Would have been a travesty to have this great game decided by the insufferable Skills-Competition-for-Kids-Who-Hate-Ties farce.
Literally forgot this was a regular season game. :amazed:

55sensfan

Apr 24, 2012
Pretty unacceptable how many shots he had to face in the 3rd as well.

I totally agree with that too. It was a total team effort or lack thereof.

The relentless forecheck they had in the first two periods was nowhere to be seen in the 3rd period. Basically collapsing to a prevent defence (that was preventing nothing) was ridiculous while giving clear shots from near the centre blue line. Shakes my head.

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
Philly is terrible

Edit:: Sorry, I was just watching the replay and didn't realize it was an earlier game... Gionta just scored on a breakaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad