GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/8/15

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:wings @ :bruins
12:30 PM ET
NBC,SN360

____

:edmonton @ :canes
3:00 PM ET
SNW,FS-CR

____

:flyers @ :devils
5:00 PM ET
TCN-PH,MSG+

____

:avs @ :wild
6:00 PM ET
ALT,FS-N,FS-WI

____

:flames @ :sens
7:00 PM ET
TVA,CITY

____

:rangers @ :hawks
7:30 PM ET
NBCSN

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
That should not have gotten through. There wasn't even that much behind that shot, I'm sure the Bruins will want that one back.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Missed call on Paille there. Kneed Cole.

EDIT: Wasn't intentional, but that's why Cole is injured.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Wings goalie had all day to play that, although I recognize there was a bit of a screen. This is why these guys are backups I guess.

This is true. Looked better from the side angle, but when I saw it from the goalie's point of view, I definitely agree that probably should have been stopped.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Chara's one timer is so slow. It'd be interesting if the NHL changed the hardest shot contest into a one timer instead.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I can never tell how i feel about Boston. Part of me wants to see them make playoffs but part of me doesn't.

CharasInCharge

Dealer Donny
Nov 17, 2011
Revere, MA
Chara's one timer is so slow. It'd be interesting if the NHL changed the hardest shot contest into a one timer instead.

Yeah Chara's one timers have always been so much weaker than when he winds up and just rips one. I'm not sure if its because of his size making it harder for him to get them off or what but there is a notable drop off in speed.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Dumb play by Lucic, sure he's out of the crease, but you can't just run over the goalie without making any attempt to stop.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
That's gotta be the stupidest GI call I have ever seen. Gustafsson wasn't even remotely close to the crease or where he should of been and Lucic was surrounded by Wings and had no where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad