GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/7/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Hard to believe a bum like Eriksson-Ek is going to be a 30 goal scorer. Boldy and Kaprizov must be making him look good.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
One doesn't have to look much further to see a big part of the Canucks' success than that they get the puck and a lot of bodies right in front of the net which should also serve them well in the playoffs.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not if he goes down too easy.

Those goalposts keep moving.

First it was that he held the guys stick - he didn't - or that it was a battle - it wasn't - and now it's that he fell too easily. I'm sure there is something about the guy laying on top of him too that will be "he was too sticky" or some such.

Reactions: Gert B Frobe

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
One doesn't have to look much further to see a big part of the Canucks' success than that they get the puck and a lot of bodies right in front of the net which should also serve them well in the playoffs.

Consider their coach and how he played - seems like he'd know a thing or two about that.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Why the frickin Bonus Coverage on NHL Tonight??? I want to see some damn highlights before my bed time. I do like watching the Coyotes but it's getting late!

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Those goalposts keep moving.

First it was that he held the guys stick - he didn't - or that it was a battle - it wasn't - and now it's that he fell too easily. I'm sure there is something about the guy laying on top of him too that will be "he was too sticky" or some such.
No, it's still all of those things.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Lindholm looks to be developing some chemistry. Finally, last three games he’s been really good.

Reactions: Chainshot

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Lindholm looks to be developing some chemistry. Finally, last three games he’s been really good.
He doesn’t fit what the Canucks typically play like, i think it will take him longer to adapt

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Vancouver would be nuts to trade Hoglander

He is starting to figure it all out, and drives offense 5v5 and has some rat to his game
Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 8.50.41 PM.png

Reactions: Chainshot

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Vancouver would be nuts to trade Hoglander

He is starting to figure it all out, and drives offense 5v5 and has some rat to his game
View attachment 831948
already curious to see who out of LA/Van/Vegas comes out of the pacific in the post season, and Edmonton but they don’t seem like much of a threat this year

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
already curious to see who out of LA/Van/Vegas comes out of the pacific in the post season, and Edmonton but they don’t seem like much of a threat this year

Two of the three seem to have goalie issues right at the moment. But at least Vegas knows both Hill and Thompson can win them important games, it's just that they're both slumping. Seems like a stretch to think LA is feeling good about their situation in net right now.

Reactions: Sunan

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Two of the three seem to have goalie issues right at the moment. But at least Vegas knows both Hill and Thompson can win them important games, it's just that they're both slumping. Seems like a stretch to think LA is feeling good about their situation in net right now.
I think the potential LA/EDM match up will also mentally f*** with LA

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
As soon as you said that, Talbot made possibly the save of the night on Stutzle. He heard you. :laugh:

Edit: And he just let in a really weak one to nullify it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad