GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/7/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
New guy scores, the rest of the Sabres couldn’t do shit.

Granato is such an incredibly bad coach.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
McDavid should watch Pettersson some more, see what it looks like for a top line player to actually defend
Honestly with his level of production I wouldn't be bothered if a player on my team on that level was lackluster defensively. I would expect that that players' linemates would insulate and pick up the slack with the two way play though.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
For all of the big trades Vegas has made, if they don't stop circling the drain soon then they are going to find themselves fighting for a playoff spot.

If they lose tonight, they are only 6 points ahead of teams like the Kraken and Flames, and those teams have more games remaining than the Golden Knights.
It's a massive internal battle for team, going back to back would be nice, but the pesky playoff games get in the way of their golfing.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Honestly with his level of production I wouldn't be bothered if a player on my team on that level was lackluster defensively. I would expect that that players' linemates would insulate and pick up the slack with the two way play though.
Fair but with how often they utilize him you’d expect a modicum of effort

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Im going crazy over here
I especially hated that stupid Target ad they kept replaying before and after Christmas. Same stupid song that I still remember the words to "I never knewwwWwWWW there was aaa love like this before"

Hearing that stupid song bite three times in a row every commercial break was ravaging my mental health.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I especially hated that stupid Target ad they kept replaying before and after Christmas. Same stupid song that I still remember the words to "I never knewwwWwWWW there was aaa love like this before"

Hearing that stupid song bite three times in a row every commercial break was ravaging my mental health.
It’s mind boggling how oblivious they were towards how much they were brainwashing viewers into hating Target.

Reactions: HanSolo

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
For all of the big trades Vegas has made, if they don't stop circling the drain soon then they are going to find themselves fighting for a playoff spot.
Some fight would be nice. Nobody deserves to get into the playoffs, it is either earned or you watch it from the Mai Tai Bar at the Grand Hawaiian.

Maybe we remember how to play hockey in the 2nd..... maybe.
Doubtful. Trying to work the new guys in and they pretty much always lose the first home game back from a long road trip. Plus, Canucks are just too good.

Reactions: hangman005

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Some fight would be nice. Nobody deserves to get into the playoffs, it is either earned or you watch it from the Mai Tai Bar at the Grand Hawaiian.

Doubtful. Trying to work the new guys in and they pretty much always lose the first home game back from a long road trip. Plus, Canucks are just too good.
I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I'm thinking Vegas will be just fine

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I'm thinking Vegas will be just fine
Live look at fine :laugh:

this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9-s1100-c50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad