GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I wont get into details met him a couple times and he was about as arrogant as it gets. Maybe I caught him twice at wrong times but he was not as he portrays himself on the ice. Terrific player cant deny that probably the best two way player in the league

I’ve also met him twice, and he was just a regular guy both times. Strikingly handsome and the perfect athlete to me, but in those two brief interactions he was just a guy

I’d say either you caught him on bad days, or your attitude played a part.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Timing is everything when it comes to playing opponents and Minnesota is proving that once again. Two weeks ago, an AHL team could've beaten them. Now, they can't lose a game (in regulation). Like a switch just flipped randomly.

The Blues shutout on hockey day in America was their low point

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Montreal has all the pressure. San Jose gets what's not even a good chance and it goes in.

f*** Niemi is awful.

Sharks announcers sound like they're just happy to be there with tons of positive vibes. Great to listen to. However, I turned it off because of Niemi.

GTFO of the league already.

Reactions: Riddum

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The Blues shutout on hockey day in America was their low point

And, to be honest, I still don't see them being relevant worth a damn in the playoffs, either, so in some ways you even wonder whether this is a good thing or not from a longer-ish term perspective (though do they even have much cap maneuverability with those Suter/Parise deals?), but they went from a crapburger of a performance that day to now being, really, quite solid ever since. Get a little offense into your game and it's amazing how much that can put some springs back in the skates of everyone else. Nobody likes playing crappy, low-event hockey.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
I think you just lost all credibility to call yourself a hockey fan, now got to the corner and feel shame. You may wanna run that by Babcock, Crosby and Tavares who flat out love the guy.
Because if Tavares says it, it must be true.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Back to back shutouts for Bishop.

Radulov with the hat trick in his return.

Dallas keeps pace atop the wild card race with a convincing win over the slumping Avs.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Back to back shutouts for Bishop.

Radulov with the hat trick in his return.

Dallas keeps pace atop the wild card race with a convincing win over the slumping Avs.
Fully convinced the Blues are wild card bound. Dallas is third. Their team defense is incredible.

Reactions: Elysian

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Text book goalie interference in oilers canucks game but of course it's called a goal.

The player prevented Koskinen glove from reaching out to save the effen puck??? How is that not textbook

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
man yotes look pretty relaxed on the bench, I for one would be a supreme nervous nelly being up by 2 @ the end of the third against the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad