GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Credit to Werewolf for posting on our GDT, but man does this speak for all of us Bolts fans:

$

Man, I hope we show up tonight. GO BOLTS!:bolts

Reactions: Coffey

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
B’s vs Lightning is going to be good. Finally sportsnet showing a game that matters.

Also, would Bruins fans give me a scouting report on Donato? I see he’s ppg, but what does he pan out to be? The kid seems good, just never heard of him till after the Olympics.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The Sabres keep Nolan on the roster to cancel out Eichel because he is bad enough to miss empty nets regularly.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
B’s vs Lightning is going to be good. Finally sportsnet showing a game that matters.

Also, would Bruins fans give me a scouting report on Donato? I see he’s ppg, but what does he pan out to be? The kid seems good, just never heard of him till after the Olympics.

Quick, fast, skilled, smart. NHL bloodlines. The quickness is what really stands out. Looks like Marchand without the BS (or the strength, yet) down low. Not afraid of contact at all (which projects well long term), although has boy strength still.

edit: I think his game translates better to wing because of that down low play, but he will probably get a shot at center at some point.

Reactions: Yarborough

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
That Devils PP just now might have been the worst power play all season that didn't include giving up a shorty. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad