GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/25/2024 | Two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Kings looked to be playing their B version hockey tonight and suffocated and beat Vancouver.

I would rather face Vegas than LA. I don't think LA loses 3 straight series to Edmonton. The last 2 were very very close and both could have gone either way. La can really play wel structured hockey.

LA is a stingy team but I think they’re a bad matchup for Van, who can struggle to finish in tight games. Edmonton is a lot harder to shut down. I don’t see LA doing any better against them than the last two playoffs

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
LA is a stingy team but I think they’re a bad matchup for Van, who can struggle to finish in tight games. Edmonton is a lot harder to shut down. I don’t see LA doing any better against them than the last two playoffs
La is definitely going to have a harder time against the oilers. Canucks aren’t a talented team so even with the Kings not trying they beat the Nucks

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I mean the oilers have 2 100 point players as well and you can see how that has worked out for them over the years. You need players who finish, not just two.
Well, then Van would be great. Insane PDO will carry into the playoffs. Van has like the most ~20sh % shooters (and close to it) by far in the league.

That was atrocious. He should be fined for that garbage lol. I think the Sedins are showing these boys hwo to sneakily do these dives. They were masters at them.

• Haha
Reactions: Three On Zero

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Well, then Van would be great. Insane PDO will carry into the playoffs. Van has like the most ~20sh % shooters (and close to it) by far in the league.

That was atrocious. He should be fined for that garbage lol. I think the Sedins are showing these boys hwo to sneakily do these dives. They were masters at them.
They must’ve spent some pre-game time watching some Oilers footage, learn a thing or two from the diviest team in the league :laugh:

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
They must’ve spent some pre-game time watching some Oilers footage, learn a thing or two from the diviest team in the league :laugh:
I don’t know what’s more cringeworthy, a Canucks fan calling out any other team in the league for diving, your psychotic obsession with a team you claim not to care about, laughing at your own post or making up the word “diviest”.

Reactions: PuckG

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I don’t know what’s more cringeworthy, a Canucks fan calling out any other team in the league for diving, your psychotic obsession with a team you claim not to care about, laughing at your own post or making up the word “diviest”.

Could be worse, I could just come here to make comments on the posters instead of actual hockey teams ;)
Capture.PNG

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Could be worse, I could just come here to make comments on the posters instead of actual hockey teams ;)
View attachment 841535
You do know you’re referencing a word that means to describe a dive bar, not actual diving. Please tell me you know this.

Don’t blame anyone else for your reputation. Your posting history has 100% done that on its own. Teenage girl Swifties aren’t obsessed to the level you are about “the team you don’t actually care about.”

Last edited:

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You do know you’re referencing a word that means to describe a dive bar, not actual diving. Please tell me you know this.

Don’t blame anyone else for your reputation. Your posting history has 100% done that on its own. Teenage girl Swifties aren’t obsessed to the level you are about “the team you don’t actually care about.”
Point proven.

Now where is our unlovable kiwi with the new GDT?

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Yes, you have proven your wildly bizarre obsession multiple times a day for years. I couldn’t agree more.
I’ve been in here talking hockey, you came in here to talk about me. Easy to see what the true obsession is and it’s not the guy using a hockey forum to talk about hockey.

Enjoy the rest of your night ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PuckG

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
I’ve been in here talking hockey, you came in here to talk about me. Easy to see what the true obsession is and it’s not the guy using a hockey forum to talk about hockey.

Enjoy the rest of your night ;)
You probably should get some rest. Oilers play tomorrow, you’ll be incredibly busy.

• Haha
Reactions: brentashton

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Hertl was about two weeks away, two week ago. @VivaLasVegas when are we going to see him? Both Hertl and Pietrangelo can’t be that far away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad