GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/25/2024 | Two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
And they proceeded to ignore any penalty the kings took afterwards, and let Doughty get away with flopping multiple times.
IMG_4202.jpeg

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Look at it this way: the Canucks decreased their chances of facing the boring Kings in the first round by losing tonight. The Kings winning just increases their chances of playing the Oilers in the first round... again.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
I hope some of your 34k posts actually add value to the conversation.

Yes because yours are so sensational and full of enlightenment. Get real. Also you’re the one replying. So who is the real silly goose?!

Yet here you’re trying to converse, can’t even keep your own nonsense straight.

What about this one?

Clearly just off balance. Doughty would NEVER dive.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Huh, I actually thought it was a pretty good back and forth game until the Kings went up 3-1. I mean there were definitely ebbs and flows, but it was physical, fast paced at times, slow physical grind at others, teams looked to be measuring each other out a lot of the time.

I mean the Kings went full Todd Mclellan in the third but that's to be expected at this point

And you wont' find a fanbase that hates the Kings more than the Kings fans themselves when they play like that so if you don't want them to be boring hey you're preaching to the choir, turn the game off after 40 minutes.

The playoffs are gonna be a blood bath.

Both teams in the finals will have beaten some tough teams

first round is gonna be a meat grinder, wouldnt be surprised if this is one of those years where the team coming out of the west is just the one that 'survives'

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Huh, I actually thought it was a pretty good back and forth game until the Kings went up 3-1. I mean there were definitely ebbs and flows, but it was physical, fast paced at times, slow physical grind at others, teams looked to be measuring each other out a lot of the time.

I mean the Kings went full Todd Mclellan in the third but that's to be expected at this point

And you wont' find a fanbase that hates the Kings more than the Kings fans themselves when they play like that so if you don't want them to be boring hey you're preaching to the choir, turn the game off after 40 minutes.
They're getting into playoff form. Every April, they get up a couple goals on the Oilers, turtle (or is it "koala") and watch their lead evaporate as McDavid and Draisaitl are double shifted together. The Canucks were good practice tonight.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Playoff Picture

:nucks
Will CLINCH a playoff spot if any of the following happens:

Vancouver beat Los Angeles
AND
St Louis lose to Vegas

OR

St Louis lose to Vegas in Regulation
AND
Vancouver get at least one point.

No clinching for you
You just got Koala’d

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Kings looked to be playing their B version hockey tonight and suffocated and beat Vancouver.

I would rather face Vegas than LA. I don't think LA loses 3 straight series to Edmonton. The last 2 were very very close and both could have gone either way. La can really play wel structured hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad