GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
This is why I don’t trust Tampa. Getting DESTROYED in shots, but more than half of their goals came on the PP.

Take away the whistle in the Playoffs and what do you have against a physical team like the caps?
This was frustrating for me, but it is what it is, it is still a regular season game.

It’s more frustrating given how awkward most refs are at setting guidelines for any particular game for what is and isn’t a penalty; and putting away the whistle then bringing it back

Some of the TB calls were a little eh. If this was an overall “let the play” game, it’s probably TB chasing all game.

I hate refs keeping the number of PP both ways even, regardless of how many penalties difference there actually is... if you’re going to do that then just call nothing. If you’re going to make calls, call it relative to the number of penalties they actually take,..

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
5vs5 was way closer than some of you make it sound. Sure, the SOG don't look for Tampa but they were overpassing the puck a LOT in the first period. Also, a bunch of Caps' shots came on the power play while Tampa had almost as many goals on the PP as they had shots.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
This was frustrating for me, but it is what it is, it is still a regular season game.

It’s more frustrating given how awkward most refs are at setting guidelines for any particular game for what is and isn’t a penalty; and putting away the whistle then bringing it back

Some of the TB calls were a little eh. If this was an overall “let the play” game, it’s probably TB chasing all game.
LMAO. The hottest of takes.

Reactions: JDBolt

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

If the refs put away the whistles then Tampa doesn't have to try and kill off 6 pp's.

Icetime

Oct 28, 2006
LA
Uhhh. The best team playing in the Caps vs Bolts tilt............ did not win that game tonight.

Caps ran circles around Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad