GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The Sharks are in trouble with this goaltending. When Fleury is the least neurotic goalie in the division you got problems.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Haley has been melting down since minute 5. Much as I hate the Sharks, he's the only guy playing like an angry gorilla.

It bleeds into the rest of the lineup. Haley plays like a complete f***ing idiot and the Sharks team follows suit.

Peter DeBoer is horrible.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It bleeds into the rest of the lineup. Haley plays like a complete ****ing idiot and the Sharks team follows suit.

Peter DeBoer is horrible.
Reminds me of Brad Staubitz when he was in Anaheim and he'd get pissed off. The brain just turns off and the rest of the boys follow.

I saw Haley trying to mix things up around the fifth minute and in that moment thought to myself "no f***ing way he's done trying to mix things up tonight"

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Reminds me of Brad Staubitz when he was in Anaheim and he'd get pissed off. The brain just turns off and the rest of the boys follow.

I saw Haley trying to mix things up around the fifth minute and in that moment thought to myself "no ****ing way he's done trying to mix things up tonight"

Anybody who thinks useless goons still bring anything positive to a team need to have their eyes glued wide open and they need to watch that 1st period on repeat. Vegas took a few runs at the Sharks and Haley deterred absolutely nothing.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anybody who thinks useless goons still bring anything positive to a team need to have their eyes glued wide open and they need to watch that 1st period on repeat. Vegas took a few runs at the Sharks and Haley deterred absolutely nothing.
Yeah, normally I'd counter that the refs missed a few on the Sharks early in the game, but there were a few moments I thought to myself, "we're lucky not to be penalty killing there"

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yeah, normally I'd counter that the refs missed a few on the Sharks early in the game, but there were a few moments I thought to myself, "we're lucky not to be penalty killing there"

I’m not even saying they were dirty runs or whatever. They were borderline playoff hockey type hits. Reaves or Stone probably should have gotten 2 for their late hits on Karlsson or Hertl.

I reckon Vegas is throwing more of those because Haley is in the lineup. They know they can get Haley more riled up if they do.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I’m not even saying they were dirty runs or whatever. They were borderline playoff hockey type hits. Reaves or Stone probably should have gotten 2 for their late hits on Karlsson or Hertl.

I reckon Vegas is throwing more of those because Haley is in the lineup. They know they can get Haley more riled up if they do.
Eh. Vegas has been high physicality lately in general. But you could be right, I don't know.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Punch a player sitting on the bench: 2 mins for roughing

Punch a player while sitting on the bench: 2 game suspension

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I just took a peek at the San Jose - Vegas scoreboard.
Surprised that Jones got yanked after 12-1/2 minutes.
Oh well... he may be crap in the regular season but I keep hearing that he's a playoff god.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

I saw Haley trying to mix things up around the fifth minute and in that moment thought to myself "no ****ing way he's done trying to mix things up tonight"
Haley has a very small window of opportunity to play any games in the NHL. He knows what he has to do but his role is gone. SJ should follow suit.

I like fighting but the fighters have to be able to play as well.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Let-them-fight.gif

Reactions: hangman005

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I just took a peek at the San Jose - Vegas scoreboard.
Surprised that Jones got yanked after 12-1/2 minutes.
Oh well... he may be crap in the regular season but I keep hearing that he's a playoff god.

Why do you always try to bait people into arguments? You can look up his playoff stats and decide yourself.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Haley has a very small window of opportunity to play any games in the NHL. He knows what he has to do but his role is gone. SJ should follow suit.

I like fighting but the fighters have to be able to play as well.

Can’t disagree with you on this one. Icing a useless goon like Haley is completely pointless

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad